Elderly Cyclist Struck in Mississauga
Peel Regional Police have reported road closures after a cyclist was struck in Mississauga this evening.
A 66-year-old male cyclist was struck at Southdown Road and Lushes Avenue, police reported around 8:37 p.m.
The victim has serious injuries, and has been transported to a Toronto Trauma Centre.
Southbound Southdown is closed from Royal Windsor to Lushes.
Residents are asked to avoid the area.
We will provide updates as they become available.
- Select Mississauga and Brampton residents between 18 and 49 can book vaccines this week
- Mississauga ticketing for gathering in parks to home hair salons and more
- It could be weeks before Mississauga sees the 18+ vaccination sites in hotspots
- Speed cushions to be installed on four Mississauga roads
- Couple charged following hate-related incident in parking lot in Mississauga