Elderly Cyclist Struck in Mississauga
Peel Regional Police have reported road closures after a cyclist was struck in Mississauga this evening.
A 66-year-old male cyclist was struck at Southdown Road and Lushes Avenue, police reported around 8:37 p.m.
The victim has serious injuries, and has been transported to a Toronto Trauma Centre.
Southbound Southdown is closed from Royal Windsor to Lushes.
Residents are asked to avoid the area.
We will provide updates as they become available.
- Mississauga transit buses now have seats that are unsafe to sit in
- "Don't paint the hydrants" Mississauga fire department tells the public
- Police make arrest in assualt case at a Mississauga park
- Carjacking at knifepoint in Brampton, suspects sought by Peel police
- Pfizer says third dose of COVID-19 vaccine very effective against Delta variant