Pfizer vaccine offered in 8 pharmacies in Mississauga and Brampton to residents 55+
Several pharmacies in Peel Region (Brampton, Mississauga and Caledon) will soon be offering Pfizer's COVID-19 vaccine.
As part of a new pilot project announced by Prabmeet Sarkaria--MPP for Brampton South--pharmacies in hotspot regions, including eight in Peel, will be offering the Pfizer vaccine to those ages 55 and older.
The project is scheduled to start Friday (April 30).
Of the eight pharmacies offering the vaccine, seven are in Brampton, including the Rexall located at 499 Main Street South, the Shoppers Drug Mart at 25 Great Lakes Drive, the Shoppers Drug Mart at 25 Peel Centre Drive, the Rexall at 227 Vodden Street East, the Credit Ridge Remedy's Rx at 9525 Mississauga Road, the Drug Store Pharmacy at 35 Worthington Avenue, and the Gore Pharmacy IDA at 4515 Ebenezer Road.
The final pharmacy in the region participating in the program is the Shoppers Drug Mart at 7205 Goreway Drive, which is located in Mississauga.
- LATEST: 40 additional pharmacies to start offering COVID-19 vaccine in Brampton
- Pharmacies in Mississauga and Brampton to start offering 24/7 COVID-19 vaccinations
- LATEST: 32 additional pharmacies to start offering COVID-19 vaccine in Hamilton
- LATEST: 62 additional pharmacies to start offering COVID-19 vaccine in Mississauga
- LATEST: 52 additional pharmacies to start offering COVID-19 vaccine in Burlington, Oakville and Milton
- Five-year-old child crossing road on bike in Mississauga dies after being struck by vehicle
- MAYORS CHAT: Mississauga Mayor Bonnie Crombie chats about COVID-19 updates, vaccines and tickets - May 4, 2021
- Mississauga woman accused of abduction
- WANTED: Cops hunt four Brampton men on the run
- Police concerned for well-being of 29-year-old Mississauga woman