Eglinton closed at Erin Mills due to collision in Mississauga
First responders are attending to a collision in Mississauga.
At 8:55 p.m. tonight (September 16), first responders were called to the area of Eglinton Avenue West and Erin Mills Parkway in relation to a collision involving a motorcyclist and a car.
The motorcyclist suffered serious, but not life-threatening injuries.
Westbound Eglinton is closed at Erin Mills.
- First responders attending to collision involving motorcycle in Mississauga
- Major Collision at Burnhamthorpe and Erin Mills Parkway in Mississauga
- First responders attending to two-car collision in Mississauga
- Collision Causing Delays on Erin Mills Parkway in Mississauga
- First responders attending to multi-car collision in Mississauga
- Mississauga man wins the jackpot lottery thought it was a hoax
- Paid sick leave coming for Mississauga, Brampton and Ontario workers, says Premier Ford
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Peel Police chase a suspect in Brampton
- Mississauga and Brampton could begin workplace closures today to control COVID-19 outbreaks
- Flights from India and Pakistan suspended for 30 days to Pearson Airport in Mississauga