Eglinton and Four Springs closed due to collision in Mississauga
First responders are tending to a pedestrian that was struck by a vehicle in Mississauga.
At 5:37 p.m. on May 5, first responders were called to the area of Eglinton Avenue and Four Springs Avenue in relation to a woman who was hit by a car and knocked unconscious.
The woman has been taken to a trauma centre for treatment.
Road closures are in effect in the area, and drivers are instructed to find alternate routes.
- First responders attending to pedestrian struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- Pedestrian struck by vehicle in Mississauga, taken to trauma centre
- Major Road Closed After Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Road closed in Mississauga due to collision involving pedestrian
- Hurontario Street closed due to pedestrian struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Anti-masker's racist rant in Mississauga grocery store
- T&T CEO and Bonnie Crombie address racist tirade at Mississauga grocery store
- Man threatened staff at Mississauga clinic after being asked to wear a mask: Police
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: 407 closed due to massive fire
- Mississauga passes mandatory mask bylaw