Eggo launches new breakfast cereal
Do you remember your first Eggo?
If you've lived in Canada at any point during the last 50 years, the chances that you've tried one or more of the different flavours of waffles are probably pretty.
This year, in celebration of 50 years in Canada, Eggo is unveiling a new breakfast option--cereal.
Eggo's new Chocolate Flavour Cereal is a chocolate-flavoured waffle-shaped cereal that's made with whole grains and contains no artificial flavours or colours.
“We’re excited to have chocolate lovers and Eggo fans experience this delicious new cereal,” Christine Jakovcic, vice president of Marketing and Nutrition with Kellogg Canada, said in a news release.
“Canadians are pleasantly surprised to find Eggo in the cereal category. It’s a whole new way to enjoy the famous Eggo we love!” she continued.
The new cereal is available now and will be for some time--according to Kellogg Canada, the flavour will be permanently available in stores.
Cover photo courtesy of @tankbro11 via Twitter
- MISSING: 10 year old girl last seen in Mississauga
- Provinces full vaccination target may be hard to reach in Mississauga, Brampton and Ontario
- Ten sites in Mississauga will soon allow backyard chickens
- OPINION: It’s time for Doug Ford to stop deflecting and work towards reopening Brampton, Mississauga and Ontario
- Linen Chest coming to Square One in Mississauga