Eggo launches new breakfast cereal
Do you remember your first Eggo?
If you've lived in Canada at any point during the last 50 years, the chances that you've tried one or more of the different flavours of waffles are probably pretty.
This year, in celebration of 50 years in Canada, Eggo is unveiling a new breakfast option--cereal.
Eggo's new Chocolate Flavour Cereal is a chocolate-flavoured waffle-shaped cereal that's made with whole grains and contains no artificial flavours or colours.
“We’re excited to have chocolate lovers and Eggo fans experience this delicious new cereal,” Christine Jakovcic, vice president of Marketing and Nutrition with Kellogg Canada, said in a news release.
“Canadians are pleasantly surprised to find Eggo in the cereal category. It’s a whole new way to enjoy the famous Eggo we love!” she continued.
The new cereal is available now and will be for some time--according to Kellogg Canada, the flavour will be permanently available in stores.
Cover photo courtesy of @tankbro11 via Twitter
- Pearson Airport in Mississauga welcome 19 international and 13 domestic flights with COVID-19
- Mass COVID-19 vaccination clinic opens in Mississauga
- Special weather statement in effect for Mississauga and Brampton
- Mississauga residents 80 and older can now book their vaccines
- Region of Peel calls flyer asking Mississauga parents to completely isolate their COVID-positive children a “mistake”