Early evening vehicle collision results in major Brampton intersection being shut down
A collision early Thursday evening involving two vehicles has shut down a major intersection in Brampton.
Peel Regional Police received a call at 6:43 tonight of a collision involving two vehicles at the intersection of James Potter Road and Williams Parkway in Brampton.
One of the vehicles went into a wall.
Both Brampton Fire Emergency Services and Peel Paramedics are on the scene. Minor injuries are being reported, but none of those involved in the crash have been transported to the hospital.
Eastbound Williams Parkway at Valleway Drive is shut down for now. Expect delays.
- Two Vehicles Involved in Crash at Major Intersection in Mississauga
- Multi-Vehicle Collision Causing Delays at Major Mississauga Intersection
- Police Report Two-Vehicle Collision at Major Intersection
- Collision Results in Fire Closing Major Mississauga Intersection
- Major Intersection Closed Due to Four-Vehicle Collision
- One year old girl pulled from backyard pool without vital signs in Burlington
- Oldest theatre in Mississauga is closing permanently
- The controversial aircraft built and destroyed in Mississauga
- $6 million Lotto 649 jackpot win went to an Ontario ticket holder
- Police responding to males trying to jump from bridge into Credit River in Mississauga