Dunk ‘n Dip Opening Second Location in Mississauga
Dunk 'n Dip is a popular dessert cafe known for their large chocolate fountains (it comes in milk, white, dark and caramel chocolate). The colourful and lounge-like atmosphere caters to those who have a sweet tooth.
It's mesmerizing to watch an enormous amount of silky chocolate cascade down the fountain contraption in a continuous flow to the bottom on repeat. That same chocolate is used for the wide variety of desserts they have on the menu including their trendy Belgian chocolate fondue served with fruit, marshmallows, brownies and eclairs.
The resto offers a wide array of desserts such as cakes, cheesecakes, waffle and crepe specialties, and dessert on a stick (such as marshmallows, eclairs and brownies), pancakes, gelato and macarons. The menu also includes savory dishes such as sandwiches, crepes, salads and soups.
The first location is situated in Port Credit and they are opening their 2nd Mississauga location in the city centre core. It will be in a small, unassuming plaza along Burnhamthorpe Rd. just east of Mavis next to Noodle Wok. The "coming soon" signs are plastered on the windows.
- Square One serving up mall food in new parking lot dining area
- All residents of Brampton, Mississauga, and Ontario ages 18+ who received an mRNA vaccine will soon be able to book their second dose
- Downtown Brampton streets closed after collision
- 34% of second dose bookings in Mississauga and Brampton went to Toronto residents
- Police seek assistance in Mississauga homicide investigation