Dunk ‘n Dip Opening Second Location in Mississauga
Dunk 'n Dip is a popular dessert cafe known for their large chocolate fountains (it comes in milk, white, dark and caramel chocolate). The colourful and lounge-like atmosphere caters to those who have a sweet tooth.
It's mesmerizing to watch an enormous amount of silky chocolate cascade down the fountain contraption in a continuous flow to the bottom on repeat. That same chocolate is used for the wide variety of desserts they have on the menu including their trendy Belgian chocolate fondue served with fruit, marshmallows, brownies and eclairs.
The resto offers a wide array of desserts such as cakes, cheesecakes, waffle and crepe specialties, and dessert on a stick (such as marshmallows, eclairs and brownies), pancakes, gelato and macarons. The menu also includes savory dishes such as sandwiches, crepes, salads and soups.
The first location is situated in Port Credit and they are opening their 2nd Mississauga location in the city centre core. It will be in a small, unassuming plaza along Burnhamthorpe Rd. just east of Mavis next to Noodle Wok. The "coming soon" signs are plastered on the windows.
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Aftermath of fatal crash between motorcycle and MiWay bus in Mississauga
- Biggest party bust Mississauga has seen during quarantine results in heavy fines
- House of the Week: Huge $3.9 mil house near Rattray Marsh
- PHOTOS & VIDEO: Anti-mask protest at City Hall in Mississauga
- Policy officer from Mississauga celebrating big lotto win