Dundas closed due to hit-and-run in Mississauga
First responders are attending to a collision in Mississauga.
At 8:12 p.m. on Thursday (March 25), first responders were called to the area of Dundas Street and Glen Erin Drive in relation to a hit-and-run involving a cyclist.
According to police, a white sedan was seen leaving the scene of the collision.
Paramedics are on scene and attending to the victim.
The eastbound side of Dundas is currently closed between Woodchester Drive and Glen Erin as paramedics attend to the victim.
Drivers are instructed to find alternate routes.
- First responders attending to three-car collision in Mississauga
- First responders attending to collision involving motorcycle in Mississauga
- Darcel Avenue closed at Darla Drive in Mississauga due to collision
- First responders attending to two-car collision in Mississauga
- First responders attending to multi-car collision in Mississauga
- Still no answer from feds as 14 flights land at Mississauga's Pearson Airport with COVID-19
- House of the week: Spectacular $4.3 mil Lorne Park home with wine cellar
- Give AstraZeneca vaccine to residents 18+ in hotspot areas like Mississauga and Brampton: Ontario Liberal leader
- PHOTOS: Over 100 townhouses planned for brand new neighbourhood in Mississauga
- OPINION: Ontario’s new restrictions are pure theatre and everyone in Mississauga and Brampton should be furious