Dundas closed due to hit-and-run in Mississauga
First responders are attending to a collision in Mississauga.
At 8:12 p.m. on Thursday (March 25), first responders were called to the area of Dundas Street and Glen Erin Drive in relation to a hit-and-run involving a cyclist.
According to police, a white sedan was seen leaving the scene of the collision.
Paramedics are on scene and attending to the victim.
The eastbound side of Dundas is currently closed between Woodchester Drive and Glen Erin as paramedics attend to the victim.
Drivers are instructed to find alternate routes.
- First responders attending to three-car collision in Mississauga
- First responders attending to collision involving motorcycle in Mississauga
- Eastbound lanes of Britannia Road closed due to cyclist hit by car in Mississauga
- Darcel Avenue closed at Darla Drive in Mississauga due to collision
- First responders attending to two-car collision in Mississauga
- Brampton truck driver sentenced to prison after 2019 collision that killed three
- Man shot in central Hamilton, street closed
- "Don't paint the hydrants" Mississauga fire department tells the public
- Married parents of two from Milton celebrating big lotto win
- Arrest made after early morning shooting puts Hamilton school in lockdown