Drugs seized during traffic stop in Mississauga: OPP
A 26-year-old man is facing drug-related charges following a traffic stop in Mississauga.
#MississaugaOPP conducting a sobriety check on a 26 year old driver. #Hwy410 and Courtney Park Dr. Officers siezed: 23.6 grams of crack cocaine and 265.6 grams of illicit cannabis. 1,865 dollars seized. #Courtdate#SafeStreets— OPP Highway Safety Division (@OPP_HSD) June 18, 2021
The Ontario Provincial Police (OPP) say that officers were conducting a sobriety check on a driver who was travelling on the 410 near Courtneypark Dr. when officers allegedly saw illegal drugs.
Police allege that officers seized 23.6 grams of crack cocaine, 265.6 grams of illegal cannabis and $1,865.
Police say the accused will appear in court.
- PHOTOS: Guns and Drugs Allegedly Seized During Traffic Stop in Mississauga
- Police allegedly seize drugs and loaded gun during traffic stop in Mississauga
- Suspect From Mississauga Facing Charges in Relation to Massive Drug Trafficking Incident
- Two Mississauga residents facing gun and drug-related charges
- Brampton man facing cocaine, fentanyl charges in Belleville
- Male pronounced dead at scene after drowning in Brampton
- The controversial aircraft built and destroyed in Mississauga
- 1 in 3 Canadians considering 'workarounds' as Mississauga, Brampton and Hamilton house prices keep rising
- PICK A SIDE: When should masks no longer be mandatory in Ontario?
- 16 flights landing with COVID-19 at Pearson Airport in Mississauga most since February