Drugs and weapons seized in Lindsay, Brampton man charged
Published February 2, 2021 at 8:10 pm
An ongoing investigation by the Kawartha Lakes Police Drug Unit has led to the arrest of a Brampton man on drug and weapon charges.
Police say they raided a home in Lindsay, Ontario on February 1 where they seized a gun and an amount of the drug fentanyl.
As a result, Christopher Moyles, 22, of Brampton has been charged with:
• Possession of a prohibited device or ammunition
• Possession of loaded prohibited or restricted firearm
• Possession of firearm or ammunition contrary to prohibition order
• Unauthorized possession of a prohibited or restricted firearm
• Possession of weapon for dangerous purpose
• Carry firearm, prohibited device or ammunition in a careless manner
• Possession of a controlled substance for the purpose of trafficking
• Possession of proceeds of property obtained by crime under $5,000
The accused was held for a bail hearing and was scheduled to appear in the Ontario Court of Justice today.insauga's Editorial Standards and Policies advertising