Drugs and weapons seized in Lindsay, Brampton man charged
An ongoing investigation by the Kawartha Lakes Police Drug Unit has led to the arrest of a Brampton man on drug and weapon charges.
Police say they raided a home in Lindsay, Ontario on February 1 where they seized a gun and an amount of the drug fentanyl.
As a result, Christopher Moyles, 22, of Brampton has been charged with:
* Possession of a prohibited device or ammunition
* Possession of loaded prohibited or restricted firearm
* Possession of firearm or ammunition contrary to prohibition order
* Unauthorized possession of a prohibited or restricted firearm
* Possession of weapon for dangerous purpose
* Carry firearm, prohibited device or ammunition in a careless manner
* Possession of a controlled substance for the purpose of trafficking
* Possession of proceeds of property obtained by crime under $5,000
The accused was held for a bail hearing and was scheduled to appear in the Ontario Court of Justice today.
- Three from Brampton charged in drug trafficking operation
- Three people from Mississauga and Brampton charged in drug trafficking investigation
- Gun, ammunition, drugs found during raid on Brampton home
- Mississauga man arrested in connection to unlawful possession of a gun
- Mississauga man charged with numerous firearm and drug related offences
- Provinces full vaccination target may be hard to reach in Mississauga, Brampton and Ontario
- COVID-19 outbreak declared at Mississauga secondary school
- MAYORS CHAT: Brampton Mayor Patrick Brown chats COVID-19, outdoor activities, vaccines for children – May 14, 2021
- Two Brampton residents killed in highway crash near Cornwall
- One Mississauga postal code rises to 22% COVID-19 positivity rate