Drugs and Guns Seized Following Major Drug Bust in the GTA
Police have arrested and charged three men who were part of a drug-trafficking operation in the GTA.
The arrests come following a recent investigation from Peel Police’s Major Drugs and Vice Unit into suspected drug trafficking in Peel Region.
During a traffic stop on November 23rd, officers located and seized a quantity of cocaine and marijuana. This lead to several residential search warrants being issued, which resulted in police seizing further drugs as well as two firearms.
The full list of items seized is as follows:
- 3.7 kg of Cocaine ($370,000 street value)
- 0.5 kg of Hashish ($5000 street value)
- 6.6 kg of Marihuana ($65,000 street value)
- Loaded .45 calibre Regent semi-automatic pistol
- Loaded .40 calibre Carbine compact semi-automatic rifle
- Over $16,000 in Canadian currency
Police arrested and charged Andrzej Zalewski (39-year-old from Toronto), Aref Erfani Motadel (24), and Winton McIntyre (26). The latter two men are from Ajax.
Anyone who may have further info is asked to contact police at 905-453-2121, ext. 3515. Anonymous information may also be submitted by calling Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477), by visiting www.peelcrimestoppers.ca or by sending a text message to CRIMES (274637) with the word "PEEL" and then your tip.
- Mississauga Man Arrested, Drugs and Firearm Seized
- Mississauga Man Arrested in Drug Trafficking Investigation
- Peel Police Seize Loaded Gun and Large Quantity of Drugs
- Mississauga Man Arrested in Connection with Drug and Gun Investigation
- Suspect Charged After Guns and Drugs Seized From Mississauga Home
- Elementary school classes set to be reorganized in Mississauga
- All COVID-19 cases in Mississauga schools for the week of September 14 to 19
- OPINION: Mississauga anti-maskers event doing more harm than good
- Deceased male located near creek in Mississauga
- PHOTOS: A look at the most and least expensive homes that just changed hands in Mississauga