Driver walks away uninjured from spectacular crash on Highway 410
Emergency crews are shocked but thankful after reaching a Brampton accident scene today (January 11).
A pickup truck was demolished after colliding with a transport truck on northbound Highway 410 near Clark Blvd.
Despite the wreckage, reports indicate the driver of the pickup was able to climb out of the vehicle and walk away from the accident scene uninjured.
Ontario Provincial Police are still investigating the accident.
- Impaired Driver Causes Accident at Major Intersection in Mississauga
- Emergency Crews on Scene Following Industrial Accident in Mississauga
- Peel Police Investigating Two-Vehicle Accident In Mississauga
- PHOTOS: Vehicle Severely Damaged After Colliding with Garbage Truck in Mississauga
- Police on Scene for Vehicle Accident in Mississauga
- Province issues two new emergency orders to combat rise in hospitalizations in Mississauga and Brampton
- 'No longer considered peaceful': Arrests made following protest in Mississauga and Brampton
- PHOTOS: What the old Tim Hortons building in Mississauga look like now
- Speed cushions to be installed on four Mississauga roads
- Roads closed due to ongoing demonstration in Mississauga