Driver walks away uninjured from spectacular crash on Highway 410
Emergency crews are shocked but thankful after reaching a Brampton accident scene today (January 11).
A pickup truck was demolished after colliding with a transport truck on northbound Highway 410 near Clark Blvd.
Despite the wreckage, reports indicate the driver of the pickup was able to climb out of the vehicle and walk away from the accident scene uninjured.
Ontario Provincial Police are still investigating the accident.
- Impaired Driver Causes Accident at Major Intersection in Mississauga
- Emergency Crews on Scene Following Industrial Accident in Mississauga
- Peel Police Investigating Two-Vehicle Accident In Mississauga
- PHOTOS: Vehicle Severely Damaged After Colliding with Garbage Truck in Mississauga
- Police on Scene for Vehicle Accident in Mississauga
- UPDATED: Man brought back to life after major crash in Mississauga
- Top 5 bakeries in Mississauga in 2021
- System outage affecting online learning for Mississauga public school students
- This Mississauga neighbourhood has one of the highest COVID-19 percent positivity rates in Ontario
- ‘You don’t want to fall into that three per cent category’: Ontario ICU doctor on battling COVID-19