Driver Transported To Hospital After Collision In Mississauga
A driver has been transported to the hospital after a collision in Mississauga.
The incident occurred on Hurontario Street and Matheson Boulevard.
Two vehicles were involved. There is no word on other injuries, the seriousness of the driver or what happened.
Eastbound of Matheson Boulevard is closed temporarily.
The incident occurred around 6:30 p.m.
More updates to come.
The roadway has reopened.
- Police Report Major Road Closure in Mississauga
- PHOTOS: Check Out These High Rise Towers Proposed For This Busy Mississauga Intersection
- Power Outage Impacting Close to 600 Homes and Businesses in Mississauga
- Toronto Raptors Put Out Incredible Video Tribute for the Fans
- Mississauga Teen Arrested After Two Men Stabbed, Seriously Injured
- Driver in Hospital Following Crash in Mississauga
- Driver Transported to Trauma Centre Following Crash in Mississauga
- VIDEO: Three People, Including Two Children, Transported To Hospital After Collision On Highway 401
- PHOTOS: Driver Suffers Injuries After Late Night Collision On Highway 409 In Mississauga
- OPP Provide Update Into Major Highway 401 Collision Including Four-Year-Old Girl