Driver Transported To Hospital After Collision In Mississauga
A driver has been transported to the hospital after a collision in Mississauga.
The incident occurred on Hurontario Street and Matheson Boulevard.
Two vehicles were involved. There is no word on other injuries, the seriousness of the driver or what happened.
Eastbound of Matheson Boulevard is closed temporarily.
The incident occurred around 6:30 p.m.
More updates to come.
The roadway has reopened.
- Two People Transported To Hospital With Serious Injuries After Collision In Mississauga
- Driver in Hospital Following Crash in Mississauga
- Three People Transported to Hospital Following Collision on 403 in Mississauga
- PHOTOS: Two People Transported to Hospital Following Collision in Mississauga
- Driver Transported to Trauma Centre Following Crash in Mississauga