Driver Sustains Life-Threatening Injuries in Crash in Mississauga
A driver has sustained life-threatening injuries after colliding with a truck in Mississauga.
Peel police say the collision, which happened shortly after 1:00 p.m, occurred in the Dundas St. E. and Southcreek Rd area.
Police say a truck and car were involved.
Police say the driver of the car was taken to hospital in non-life threatening condition, but their injuries have since been deemed life-threatening.
Dundas is closed between West Mall Crs and Southcreek Rd.
The Major Collision Bureau is investigating.
Witnesses or anyone with dash cam footage is asked to contact investigators or provide info through Crime Stoppers.
The roadway has been re-opened.
- Man Suffers Life-Threatening Injuries After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Man Suffers Life-Threatening Injuries in Industrial Accident in Mississauga
- Victim in Hospital with Life-Threatening Injuries after Fire in Mississauga
- Man in Life-Threatening Condition After Being Pulled from Pool in Mississauga
- Pedestrian Injured in Hit and Run Collision With Truck in Mississauga