Driver Sustains Life-Threatening Injuries in Crash in Mississauga
A driver has sustained life-threatening injuries after colliding with a truck in Mississauga.
Peel police say the collision, which happened shortly after 1:00 p.m, occurred in the Dundas St. E. and Southcreek Rd area.
Police say a truck and car were involved.
Police say the driver of the car was taken to hospital in non-life threatening condition, but their injuries have since been deemed life-threatening.
Dundas is closed between West Mall Crs and Southcreek Rd.
The Major Collision Bureau is investigating.
Witnesses or anyone with dash cam footage is asked to contact investigators or provide info through Crime Stoppers.
The roadway has been re-opened.
- Man Suffers Life-Threatening Injuries After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Man Suffers Life-Threatening Injuries in Industrial Accident in Mississauga
- Man found with life-threatening injuries in Mississauga
- Man in life-threatening condition after collision in Mississauga
- Victim in Hospital with Life-Threatening Injuries after Fire in Mississauga
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: World's largest cargo plane lands at Pearson Airport with medical supplies
- House of the Week: $5.9 mil contemporary stunner in Cooksville
- PHOTOS: Massive $50,000,000 mansion with gold-lining is for sale in Mississauga
- House of the Week: $2 mil home with gorgeous, upgraded interior
- Ontario makes temporary change so businesses can avoid paying severance