Driver Sustains Life-Threatening Injuries in Crash in Mississauga
A driver has sustained life-threatening injuries after colliding with a truck in Mississauga.
Peel police say the collision, which happened shortly after 1:00 p.m, occurred in the Dundas St. E. and Southcreek Rd area.
Police say a truck and car were involved.
Police say the driver of the car was taken to hospital in non-life threatening condition, but their injuries have since been deemed life-threatening.
Dundas is closed between West Mall Crs and Southcreek Rd.
The Major Collision Bureau is investigating.
Witnesses or anyone with dash cam footage is asked to contact investigators or provide info through Crime Stoppers.
The roadway has been re-opened.
- Life-threatening injuries reported following collision in Brampton
- Man Suffers Life-Threatening Injuries After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Child in life-threatening condition after being struck by vehicle in Mississauga: Police
- Brampton single-vehicle collision results in man rushed to hospital with life-threatening injuries
- Man Suffers Life-Threatening Injuries in Industrial Accident in Mississauga
- Empty lot at major Brampton intersection being turned into hub of commerce
- Ontarians say initial vax appointments tough to cancel once earlier dose booked
- All residents of Mississauga, Brampton 18+ who received an mRNA vaccine will soon be able to book their second
- Square One serving up mall food in new outdoor patio dining area
- Cyclist killed on Hwy. 50 in Brampton, road closed for several hours