Driver Sustains Life-Threatening Injuries in Crash in Mississauga
A driver has sustained life-threatening injuries after colliding with a truck in Mississauga.
Peel police say the collision, which happened shortly after 1:00 p.m, occurred in the Dundas St. E. and Southcreek Rd area.
Police say a truck and car were involved.
Police say the driver of the car was taken to hospital in non-life threatening condition, but their injuries have since been deemed life-threatening.
Dundas is closed between West Mall Crs and Southcreek Rd.
The Major Collision Bureau is investigating.
Witnesses or anyone with dash cam footage is asked to contact investigators or provide info through Crime Stoppers.
The roadway has been re-opened.
- Man Suffers Life-Threatening Injuries After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Man Suffers Life-Threatening Injuries in Industrial Accident in Mississauga
- Driver in life-threatening condition after collision in Mississauga
- Pedestrian sustains life-threatening injuries after being struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- Man found with life-threatening injuries in Mississauga
- Two Mississauga residents enjoying lotto wins
- Mississauga to ask region to temporarily ban the sale of non-essential goods at big box stores
- Police investigating robbery in Mississauga
- Schools in hold and secure due to conflict in Mississauga
- Two new COVID-19 outbreaks declared at hospital in Mississauga