Driver struck by vehicle after altercation with other driver: Peel police
Peel police are on the lookout for a driver who fled the scene early Thursday after an altercation between two vehicles led to an alleged assault in the Airport Rd area at Coventry Rd.
Police say they received the call at 6:37 a.m. after the victim may have been struck by the vehicle of the suspect who fled.
The victim was transported to the trauma centre.
Southbound Airport Rd from Queen St to Clark Blvd remains closed.
The incident is being investigated by Peel Regional Police Service as road rage.
- Unexpected airport closure leaves Canadian travellers stranded on Cuban island
- The longest picket line ever could be coming to Mississauga this Friday
- Unique grocery store closes down in Mississauga
- Here’s when a highly-anticipated breakfast and brunch restaurant will open in Mississauga
- PHOTOS: Plane lands without wheel at Pearson Airport in Mississauga
- Shots fired after altercation between police and driver in Mississauga
- Police Identify Victim Who Was Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga Pronounced Dead, Driver Fled
- Victim in Trauma Centre After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- UPDATE: Pedestrian Transported to Trauma Centre After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga