Driver struck by vehicle after altercation with other driver: Peel police
Peel police are on the lookout for a driver who fled the scene early Thursday after an altercation between two vehicles led to an alleged assault in the Airport Rd area at Coventry Rd.
Police say they received the call at 6:37 a.m. after the victim may have been struck by the vehicle of the suspect who fled.
The victim was transported to the trauma centre.
Southbound Airport Rd from Queen St to Clark Blvd remains closed.
The incident is being investigated by Peel Regional Police Service as road rage.
- Police searching for stolen vehicle driver who fled crash in Mississauga
- Police Identify Victim Who Was Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Shots fired after altercation between police and driver in Mississauga
- Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga Pronounced Dead, Driver Fled
- Victim in Trauma Centre After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- 401 closed as Mississauga woman killed in early morning collision
- Dump truck protest rolls onto highways in Mississauga and Brampton
- Alarming new record of COVID-19 cases set today in Mississauga and Brampton
- Brampton truck driver charged for smuggling cocaine into Canada
- Peel's Chief Medical Officer of Health chats about COVID-19 and vaccinations for Mississauga and Brampton- April 14, 2021