Driver Strikes Pedestrian in Mississauga
Police have reported a crash tonight in Mississauga.
Police said at around 10:49 p.m. that there had been a crash in the area of Confederation and Paisley.
A female pedestrian was struck by a driver, who remained on scene.
Minor injuries are reported.
You may want to avoid the area for now.
- BRAMPTON'S MOST WANTED: Peel Police hunt four men on the run
- VIDEO: All lanes blocked on Hwy 401 due to multiple vehicles pile up in Mississauga
- Another 7 flights with 38 rows affected land with COVID-19 at Pearson Airport in Mississauga
- Provinces look to mix COVID-19 vaccines in light of changing supply
- Mississauga, Brampton to lift restrictions once Ontario's COVID numbers are "well below" 1,000 daily cases