Driver Strikes Pedestrian in Mississauga
Police have reported a crash tonight in Mississauga.
Police said at around 10:49 p.m. that there had been a crash in the area of Confederation and Paisley.
A female pedestrian was struck by a driver, who remained on scene.
Minor injuries are reported.
You may want to avoid the area for now.
- Looks like Mississauga and Brampton will be moving into grey lockdown zone on March 9
- UPDATE: Missing 13-year-old girl located in good health
- PHOTOS: A look inside a mass vaccination clinic in Mississauga
- Construction coming to busy GO Station and street to make way for Hurontario LRT in Mississauga
- Mass COVID-19 vaccination clinic opens in Mississauga