Driver Rescued From Burning Car in Mississauga
A driver has sustained injuries after being rescued from a burning vehicle in Mississauga.
Shortly after 2:00 a.m., Peel Paramedics announced that first responders were on scene after a single car crashed into a tree.
The vehicle was fully engulfed in flames.
Peel police say the crash occurred in the Fairwind and Wendron area, near the Hurontario and Eglinton intersection.
Police say officers entered the burning vehicle and pulled the driver to safety.
The driver was taken to local hospital with only minor injuries.
- Driver Extricated from Vehicle After Crash in Mississauga
- Driver Arrested With Stolen Property After Single-Vehicle Collision In Mississauga
- Driver struck by vehicle after altercation with other driver: Peel police
- Driver Being Extracted From Vehicle Following Rollover Crash in Mississauga
- Vehicle Seized After Police Stop Speeding Driver in Mississauga
- Top 5 Chicken on the Rocks in Mississauga
- Some university students in Mississauga are dating older partners to pay off debt
- Vehicle leaves scene after striking pedestrian in Mississauga
- Long-awaited store finally opens in Streetsville
- Three OPP officers charged following allegations of preferential treatment for GTA tow operators