Driver injured, section of Mississauga's Derry Rd. closed
A crash in north Mississauga has sent a driver to the hospital and closed a section of a major road.
Peel Regional Police say the single vehicle crash occurred just before 7 a.m. this morning (Nov. 4). The extent of the driver's injuries are not known.
As police investigate, Derry Rd. is closed between Kennedy Rd. to the Tomken Rd. Highway 410 on and off ramps.
Police strongly suggest commuters look for alternate routes to bypass the area.
- Road Closed After Driver Killed in Crash in Mississauga
- Derry and Airport Road closed due to collision involving alleged impaired driver in Mississauga
- Police searching for stolen vehicle driver who fled crash in Mississauga
- Part of Major Road Closed After Vehicle Flips Over in Mississauga
- Driver in Custody After Crash in Mississauga
- Looks like Mississauga and Brampton will be moving into grey lockdown zone on March 9
- Man delivering food in Mississauga robbed: Peel Police
- Mississauga men celebrating big lotto wins as the machine froze
- Pearson Airport in Mississauga had 24 international and 4 domestic flights with COVID-19 cases
- Change coming to waste collection in Mississauga this month