Driver injured, section of Mississauga's Derry Rd. closed
A crash in north Mississauga has sent a driver to the hospital and closed a section of a major road.
Peel Regional Police say the single vehicle crash occurred just before 7 a.m. this morning (Nov. 4). The extent of the driver's injuries are not known.
As police investigate, Derry Rd. is closed between Kennedy Rd. to the Tomken Rd. Highway 410 on and off ramps.
Police strongly suggest commuters look for alternate routes to bypass the area.
- Road Closed After Driver Killed in Crash in Mississauga
- Derry and Airport Road closed due to collision involving alleged impaired driver in Mississauga
- Police searching for stolen vehicle driver who fled crash in Mississauga
- Part of Major Road Closed After Vehicle Flips Over in Mississauga
- Driver in Hospital Following Crash in Mississauga
- Rental prices falling as the year winds to a close in Mississauga
- Popular cafe closing down for good in Mississauga
- Police investigating robbery at gunpoint in Mississauga
- Today’s data shows Peel Region has returned to having the highest new COVID-19 cases in Ontario
- Almost all illegal guns coming into Mississauga and Brampton are from the U.S.