Driver injured, section of Mississauga's Derry Rd. closed
A crash in north Mississauga has sent a driver to the hospital and closed a section of a major road.
Peel Regional Police say the single vehicle crash occurred just before 7 a.m. this morning (Nov. 4). The extent of the driver's injuries are not known.
As police investigate, Derry Rd. is closed between Kennedy Rd. to the Tomken Rd. Highway 410 on and off ramps.
Police strongly suggest commuters look for alternate routes to bypass the area.
- Road Closed After Driver Killed in Crash in Mississauga
- Derry and Airport Road closed due to collision involving alleged impaired driver in Mississauga
- Police searching for stolen vehicle driver who fled crash in Mississauga
- Part of Major Road Closed After Vehicle Flips Over in Mississauga
- Driver in Custody After Crash in Mississauga
- Five-year-old child crossing road on bike in Mississauga dies after being struck by vehicle
- MAYORS CHAT: Mississauga Mayor Bonnie Crombie chats about COVID-19 updates, vaccines and tickets - May 4, 2021
- Father of three from Mississauga celebrating big lotto win "couldn’t believe it"
- Mississauga woman accused of abduction
- WANTED: Cops hunt four Brampton men on the run