Driver Injured After Collision at Major Mississauga Intersection
Police have reported a vehicle collision this evening in Mississauga.
Shortly before 8:00 p.m., PRP reported that a truck collided with a moped at the intersection of Derry Road East and Dixie.
The moped driver sustained minor injuries and has been taken to a local hospital.
Other drivers may want to avoid the area for the time being.
UPDATE: Due to the ongoing police investigation, one lane on Derry Road westbound is closed from Dixie to Columbus.
UPDATE: Derry has been reopened.
- Derry and Airport Road closed due to collision involving alleged impaired driver in Mississauga
- Driver injured, section of Mississauga's Derry Rd. closed
- Police Report Two-Vehicle Collision at Major Intersection
- Tractor Trailer Collision Causing Closures at Mississauga Intersection
- Part of Major Road Closed After Vehicle Flips Over in Mississauga
- International travelers are walking out of Mississauga's Pearson Airport and ignoring quarantine rules
- Some elderly Brampton and Mississauga residents can get COVID-19 vaccines much sooner than expected
- Brampton parents charged after child's luggage used to smuggle drugs into Mississauga's Pearson Airport
- Property taxes set to rise in Mississauga, councillors agree to a salary freeze
- Police discover remains of deceased infant in basement of Hamilton home