Driver in life-threatening condition after collision in Mississauga
First responders are attending to a single-vehicle collision in Mississauga.
At 7:10 p.m. tonight (September 2), first responders were called to the area of Thomas Street and Queen Street South in relation to a car that crashed into a concrete barrier in a nearby parking lot.
The driver is reportedly in life-threatening condition.
Drivers are instructed to avoid the area.
- Police seeking public's assistance in identifying man in life-threatening condition
- Man taken to trauma centre in life-threatening condition due to industrial accident in Mississauga
- First responders attempting to free passengers of vehicle that crashed into wall in Brampton
- First responders attending to collision involving motorcycle in Mississauga
- Driver Sustains Life-Threatening Injuries in Crash in Mississauga
- Police investigating "reports of possible gunshots" in Brampton
- 100% of recent Mississauga and Brampton COVID patients not fully vaccinated
- Lane closures in downtown Hamilton after watermain break
- Mississauga grandfather plans to share big lotto win with his children
- House fire in Brampton leads to police diverting traffic