Driver in life-threatening condition after collision in Mississauga
First responders are attending to a single-vehicle collision in Mississauga.
At 7:10 p.m. tonight (September 2), first responders were called to the area of Thomas Street and Queen Street South in relation to a car that crashed into a concrete barrier in a nearby parking lot.
The driver is reportedly in life-threatening condition.
Drivers are instructed to avoid the area.
- First responders attending to collision involving motorcycle in Mississauga
- Driver Sustains Life-Threatening Injuries in Crash in Mississauga
- Man in life-threatening condition after collision in Mississauga
- First responders attending to multi-car collision in Mississauga
- First responders attending to child struck by a car in Mississauga
- Mississauga grandfather celebrating big lotto win
- All COVID-19 cases in Mississauga schools for the week of September 21 to 26
- A McDonald's location inside a Walmart in Mississauga has temporarily closed down due to a COVID-19 case
- Police searching for suspect following sexual assault at GO station in Mississauga
- Ontario reports 435 new COVID-19 cases, no new deaths