Driver in life-threatening condition after collision in Mississauga
First responders are attending to a single-vehicle collision in Mississauga.
At 7:10 p.m. tonight (September 2), first responders were called to the area of Thomas Street and Queen Street South in relation to a car that crashed into a concrete barrier in a nearby parking lot.
The driver is reportedly in life-threatening condition.
Drivers are instructed to avoid the area.
- Police seeking public's assistance in identifying man in life-threatening condition
- First responders attending to collision involving motorcycle in Mississauga
- Child in life-threatening condition after being struck by vehicle in Mississauga: Police
- Driver Sustains Life-Threatening Injuries in Crash in Mississauga
- First responders attending to two-car collision in Mississauga
- Police won't randomly stop people or vehicles in Mississauga and Brampton
- OPINION: Ontario’s new restrictions are pure theatre and everyone in Mississauga and Brampton should be furious
- BREAKING: Playgrounds allowed to reopen in Mississauga and Brampton
- Stay at home order extended 2 weeks and police have new powers in Brampton, Mississauga and Ontario
- Three of Ontario's worst COVID-19 hotspots are in Mississauga