Driver in life-threatening condition after collision in Mississauga
First responders are attending to a single-vehicle collision in Mississauga.
At 7:10 p.m. tonight (September 2), first responders were called to the area of Thomas Street and Queen Street South in relation to a car that crashed into a concrete barrier in a nearby parking lot.
The driver is reportedly in life-threatening condition.
Drivers are instructed to avoid the area.
- First responders attending to collision involving motorcycle in Mississauga
- Driver Sustains Life-Threatening Injuries in Crash in Mississauga
- First responders attending to two-car collision in Mississauga
- Pedestrian in life-threatening condition after being struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- Man in life-threatening condition after collision in Mississauga
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Major road closed in aftermath of fatal crash in Mississauga
- Top 5 bakeries in Mississauga in 2021
- ‘You don’t want to fall into that three per cent category’: Ontario ICU doctor on battling COVID-19
- Environment Canada issues snowfall warning for Mississauga
- This Mississauga neighbourhood has one of the highest COVID-19 percent positivity rates in Ontario