Driver in Custody Following Rollover Crash in Mississauga
One person is in police custody after a collision in Mississauga this evening.
Police were called shortly after 9:30 p.m. for a crash at the intersection of Cliff Road and Queensway East.
One vehicle rolled over, police say.
Minor injuries are reported.
Police have taken one person into custody for impaired driving.
Due to road closures, residents should avoid the area until further notice.
- Driver in Custody After Alleged Drunk Driving Incident in Mississauga
- Two Vehicle Collisions in Mississauga, Impaired Driver Taken Into Custody
- Driver in Custody After Crash in Mississauga
- Driver in custody after driving without a tire in Mississauga
- Impaired Driver Causes Collision on Major Road in Mississauga
- Ontario announces blitz of big-box stores in Mississauga following declaration of stay at home order
- 5 Strange Names Once Proposed for Mississauga
- A new bakery is now open at Square One in Mississauga
- MAYORS CHAT: Bonnie Crombie chats about Mississauga - January 12, 2021
- Some Mississauga residents eligible for property tax deferral