Driver in Custody Following Rollover Crash in Mississauga
One person is in police custody after a collision in Mississauga this evening.
Police were called shortly after 9:30 p.m. for a crash at the intersection of Cliff Road and Queensway East.
One vehicle rolled over, police say.
Minor injuries are reported.
Police have taken one person into custody for impaired driving.
Due to road closures, residents should avoid the area until further notice.
- This Massive Entertainment Facility is a Hidden Gem
- 5 Hidden Gem Shows at the Living Arts Centre in Mississauga
- Hugely popular cheesecake hotspot coming to Square One in Mississauga
- Local woman calls 911 because she’s late for her train
- Here’s where Mississauga ranks on the list of the most dangerous cities in Canada
- Driver in Custody After Alleged Drunk Driving Incident in Mississauga
- Two Vehicle Collisions in Mississauga, Impaired Driver Taken Into Custody
- Driver in Custody After Crash in Mississauga
- Impaired Driver Causes Collision on Major Road in Mississauga
- Impaired Driver Arrested After Rollover Crash in Mississauga