Driver in Custody After Late Night Collision in Mississauga
Another vehicle collision has occurred this evening in Mississauga.
Police reported around 12:00 a.m. that the collision took place in the area of Dundas Street and King Forrest Drive.
There are no serious injuries, although a driver was taken into custody for dangerous driving.
Southbound South Millway is currently blocked. Drivers should avoid the area.
- Collision Involving Impaired Driver Shuts Down Part of Dundas in Mississauga
- Impaired Driver Causes Collision on Major Road in Mississauga
- Impaired Driver Involved in Collision at a Major Intersection in Mississauga
- PHOTOS: Driver Suffers Injuries After Late Night Collision On Highway 409 In Mississauga
- Driver in custody after driving without a tire in Mississauga
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Major road closed in aftermath of fatal crash in Mississauga
- This Mississauga neighbourhood has one of the highest COVID-19 percent positivity rates in Ontario
- Major road closed due to serious crash in Mississauga
- ‘You don’t want to fall into that three per cent category’: Ontario ICU doctor on battling COVID-19
- Peel Region follows provincial downward trend in new COVID-19 cases