Driver in Custody After Late Night Collision in Mississauga
Another vehicle collision has occurred this evening in Mississauga.
Police reported around 12:00 a.m. that the collision took place in the area of Dundas Street and King Forrest Drive.
There are no serious injuries, although a driver was taken into custody for dangerous driving.
Southbound South Millway is currently blocked. Drivers should avoid the area.
- Collision Involving Impaired Driver Shuts Down Part of Dundas in Mississauga
- Impaired Driver Causes Collision on Major Road in Mississauga
- Impaired Driver Involved in Collision at a Major Intersection in Mississauga
- PHOTOS: Driver Suffers Injuries After Late Night Collision On Highway 409 In Mississauga
- Impaired Driver Arrested After Collision at Major Mississauga Intersection
- BREAKING: AMBER Alert issued for two girls last seen in Kitchener
- Mississauga home involved in part of large fentanyl seizure
- Police looking for missing vulnerable female last seen in Mississauga
- Dufferin-Peel Catholic District schools in Mississauga with reported COVID-19 cases – September 28
- Peel District schools in Mississauga with reported cases of COVID-19 – September 28