Driver in Custody After Late Night Collision in Mississauga
Another vehicle collision has occurred this evening in Mississauga.
Police reported around 12:00 a.m. that the collision took place in the area of Dundas Street and King Forrest Drive.
There are no serious injuries, although a driver was taken into custody for dangerous driving.
Southbound South Millway is currently blocked. Drivers should avoid the area.
- Collision Involving Impaired Driver Shuts Down Part of Dundas in Mississauga
- Impaired Driver Causes Collision on Major Road in Mississauga
- Impaired Driver Involved in Collision at a Major Intersection in Mississauga
- PHOTOS: Driver Suffers Injuries After Late Night Collision On Highway 409 In Mississauga
- Driver in custody after driving without a tire in Mississauga
- Stay at home order extended 2 weeks and police have new powers in Brampton, Mississauga and Ontario
- Mississauga and Brampton face curfews, travel ban as Ford plans next COVID move
- Crews responding to house explosion and fire in Hamilton
- City orders Mississauga gym to close but owner refuses
- City of Mississauga planning controlled burn of portion of popular park this weekend