Driver in Custody After Late Night Collision in Mississauga
Another vehicle collision has occurred this evening in Mississauga.
Police reported around 12:00 a.m. that the collision took place in the area of Dundas Street and King Forrest Drive.
There are no serious injuries, although a driver was taken into custody for dangerous driving.
Southbound South Millway is currently blocked. Drivers should avoid the area.
- Collision Involving Impaired Driver Shuts Down Part of Dundas in Mississauga
- Impaired Driver Causes Collision on Major Road in Mississauga
- Impaired Driver Involved in Collision at a Major Intersection in Mississauga
- PHOTOS: Driver Suffers Injuries After Late Night Collision On Highway 409 In Mississauga
- Driver in custody after driving without a tire in Mississauga
- Police search for woman following a Mississauga park assault
- Lane closures in downtown Hamilton after watermain break
- Brampton resident celebrated his big lotto win with champagne
- 1 in 3 Canadians considering 'workarounds' as Mississauga, Brampton and Hamilton house prices keep rising
- Major Mississauga roads closed after two-car collision