Driver in custody after driving without a tire in Mississauga
A driver has been arrested by police following an erratic driving incident in Mississauga.
This evening, police said they’d received reports of a vehicle driving without a tire, with its rim sparking against the road.
Reports also said the vehicle was driving erratically and nearly colliding with other vehicles.
Officers caught up to the vehicle at Derry and Montevideo Rd, and the driver has been taken into custody. The vehicle was towed from the scene.
No injuries were reported.
Police are reminding residents not to drive impaired. “Thankfully no one was hurt,” they said.
Photo courtesy of Peel police
- Mississauga Man Arrested For Driving Malfunctioning Vehicle While Impaired
- Police stop vehicle driving on its rims in Mississauga
- Driver in Custody After Alleged Drunk Driving Incident in Mississauga
- GO Bus Driver Detained at Square One for Impaired Driving in Mississauga
- Police on Scene Following Impaired Driving Incident in Mississauga
- Driver flees on foot after rollover crash with critical injuries in Mississauga
- Police investigating after store robbed at knifepoint in Brampton
- Driver caught going almost double the speed limit in Milton
- Suspects sought after one male stabbed, another assaulted in Mississauga
- Driver arrested after crashing into a tree in Mississauga