Driver in custody after driving without a tire in Mississauga
A driver has been arrested by police following an erratic driving incident in Mississauga.
This evening, police said they’d received reports of a vehicle driving without a tire, with its rim sparking against the road.
Reports also said the vehicle was driving erratically and nearly colliding with other vehicles.
Officers caught up to the vehicle at Derry and Montevideo Rd, and the driver has been taken into custody. The vehicle was towed from the scene.
No injuries were reported.
Police are reminding residents not to drive impaired. “Thankfully no one was hurt,” they said.
Photo courtesy of Peel police
- Mississauga Man Arrested For Driving Malfunctioning Vehicle While Impaired
- Driver in Custody After Alleged Drunk Driving Incident in Mississauga
- GO Bus Driver Detained at Square One for Impaired Driving in Mississauga
- Police on Scene Following Impaired Driving Incident in Mississauga
- Two Vehicle Collisions in Mississauga, Impaired Driver Taken Into Custody
- 121 workers at Mississauga's Gateway postal facility test positive for COVID-19
- Subway can press $210-million defamation suit against CBC for show on chicken content
- York Region shares list of box stores fined over violations of COVID-19 rules
- Changes coming to garbage pickup this winter in Mississauga
- Donation from former Mississauga mayoral candidate and teacher puts controversial Tory MP on the hot seat