Driver in custody after driving without a tire in Mississauga
A driver has been arrested by police following an erratic driving incident in Mississauga.
This evening, police said they’d received reports of a vehicle driving without a tire, with its rim sparking against the road.
Reports also said the vehicle was driving erratically and nearly colliding with other vehicles.
Officers caught up to the vehicle at Derry and Montevideo Rd, and the driver has been taken into custody. The vehicle was towed from the scene.
No injuries were reported.
Police are reminding residents not to drive impaired. “Thankfully no one was hurt,” they said.
Photo courtesy of Peel police
- Mississauga Man Arrested For Driving Malfunctioning Vehicle While Impaired
- Driver in Custody After Alleged Drunk Driving Incident in Mississauga
- GO Bus Driver Detained at Square One for Impaired Driving in Mississauga
- Police on Scene Following Impaired Driving Incident in Mississauga
- Two Vehicle Collisions in Mississauga, Impaired Driver Taken Into Custody
- OPINION: Ontario’s new restrictions are pure theatre and everyone in Mississauga and Brampton should be furious
- Still no answer from feds as 14 flights land at Mississauga's Pearson Airport with COVID-19
- Police investigating homicide after dead body found in Mississauga
- House of the week: Spectacular $4.3 mil Lorne Park home with wine cellar
- Police won't randomly stop people or vehicles in Mississauga and Brampton