Driver in critical condition after crashing into building in Mississauga
A serious crash has taken place in Mississauga this evening.
Police say a call came in at 9:45 p.m. for a driver who collided with a building in the area of South Service Rd and Cormack Cres.
Life-threatening injuries have been reported.
Paramedics and emergency services are currently responding.
More information to come.
UPDATE: Police confirmed at 10:59 p.m. that the driver has died.
Investigators from the Major Collision Bureau have taken over the investigation into this collision. Residents should continue to avoid the area.
- Driver Sustains Life-Threatening Injuries in Crash in Mississauga
- Life-threatening injuries reported following collision in Brampton
- Driver in life-threatening condition after collision in Mississauga
- Driver flees on foot after rollover crash with critical injuries in Mississauga
- Impaired Driver Causes Collision on Major Road in Mississauga
- Boy dies after suffering medical episode while playing basketball in Milton
- Mississauga, Brampton services will be affected by new federal holiday in September
- Large Mississauga complex used by Bell sold in billion dollar deal
- You will now be rewarded for licencing your pet in Hamilton
- Mississauga man facing charges after 7-month-old puppy dragged beside car