Driver in critical condition after crashing into building in Mississauga
A serious crash has taken place in Mississauga this evening.
Police say a call came in at 9:45 p.m. for a driver who collided with a building in the area of South Service Rd and Cormack Cres.
Life-threatening injuries have been reported.
Paramedics and emergency services are currently responding.
More information to come.
UPDATE: Police confirmed at 10:59 p.m. that the driver has died.
Investigators from the Major Collision Bureau have taken over the investigation into this collision. Residents should continue to avoid the area.
- Driver Sustains Life-Threatening Injuries in Crash in Mississauga
- Life-threatening injuries reported following collision in Brampton
- Driver in life-threatening condition after collision in Mississauga
- Impaired Driver Causes Collision on Major Road in Mississauga
- Hamilton woman charged after 5-year-old suffered "life-threatening" injuries in a collision
- Brampton truck driver charged for smuggling cocaine into Canada
- Alarmingly 20% of all Brampton being tested currently have COVID-19
- Mississauga boxing gym defying provincial lockdown orders facing charges by City
- Mississauga and Brampton may have seen last of the lockdowns, says Peel Region's top doctor
- Gun play has police on the scene at Brampton neighbourhood