Driver Hospitalized After Collision in Mississauga
A recent crash has sent one person to hospital with injuries.
At 3:19 p.m., police reported a two vehicle collision at Courtneypark Drive East and Britannia Road.
A male driver was taken to local hospital with non-life-threatening injuries.
The intersection is currently closed.
Residents are asked to use alternate routes and avoid the area.
UPDATE: Roads are now open, police say.
- Driver Sustains Life-Threatening Injuries in Crash in Mississauga
- Driver in Custody After Crash in Mississauga
- Driver in Hospital Following Crash in Mississauga
- Police Advise Intersection in Mississauga Closed Due to Collision
- Two People Transported To Hospital With Serious Injuries After Collision In Mississauga