Driver flees scene on foot after collision in Mississauga
First responders are attending to a collision in Mississauga.
At 10:53 p.m. on Thursday (January 28), first responders were called to the area of Webb Drive and Confederation Parkway in relation to a pickup truck that crashed into a traffic light.
The driver fled the scene on foot.
Residents can expect a heavy police presence, as Peel Regional Police investigate.
Drivers are encouraged to avoid the area.
- Police searching for driver involved in collision in Mississauga who fled scene on foot
- Police searching for driver who fled scene of collision on foot in Mississauga
- Police searching for driver who fled scene of collision in Mississauga
- First responders attending to two-car collision in Mississauga
- First responders attending to collision involving motorcycle in Mississauga
- International travelers are walking out of Mississauga's Pearson Airport and ignoring quarantine rules
- Mass test results are in from the Mississauga condo for the variants of concern
- Top 5 biryani in Mississauga
- Here’s what you need to know about quarantine hotels in Mississauga
- Brampton and Mississauga Lowe's locations hosting hiring day to fill 240 positions