Driver flees scene on foot after collision in Mississauga
First responders are attending to a collision in Mississauga.
At 10:53 p.m. on Thursday (January 28), first responders were called to the area of Webb Drive and Confederation Parkway in relation to a pickup truck that crashed into a traffic light.
The driver fled the scene on foot.
Residents can expect a heavy police presence, as Peel Regional Police investigate.
Drivers are encouraged to avoid the area.
- Police searching for driver involved in collision in Mississauga who fled scene on foot
- Police searching for driver who fled scene of collision on foot in Mississauga
- Police searching for driver who fled scene of collision in Mississauga
- First responders attending to two-car collision in Mississauga
- First responders attending to three-car collision in Mississauga
- PHOTOS: A look at the most haunted house in Mississauga
- First responders attempting to free passengers of vehicle that crashed into wall in Brampton
- MISSING: 10 year old girl last seen in Mississauga
- Portion of Britannia Road in Mississauga closed due to collision: Peel Police
- Kids 16 and 17-year-olds can get vaccinated in Mississauga and Brampton