Driver Flees After Striking Pedestrian with Vehicle in Mississauga
A pedestrian was struck by a vehicle this afternoon in Mississauga.
Peel Regional Police reported around 7:00 p.m. that the incident occurred at Lakeshore Road and Elizabeth Street.
The driver fled the scene, but has since been located and taken into custody by police.
The pedestrian’s injuries are only minor, thankfully.
- Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga Pronounced Dead, Driver Fled
- Pedestrian Suffers Injuries After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Driver Flees After Striking Pedestrian in Mississauga
- Pedestrian in Hospital After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Vehicle leaves scene after striking pedestrian in Mississauga
- Man reportedly threatening to shoot people in building in Mississauga: Police
- Subway can press $210-million defamation suit against CBC for show on chicken content
- Ontario, Peel Region show drop in COVID cases today, but technical issues may be the reason
- MAYORS CHAT: Bonnie Crombie chats about Mississauga - January 18, 2021
- Ontario ticket holder claims $1 million Maxmillion prize