Driver Flees After Striking Pedestrian with Vehicle in Mississauga
A pedestrian was struck by a vehicle this afternoon in Mississauga.
Peel Regional Police reported around 7:00 p.m. that the incident occurred at Lakeshore Road and Elizabeth Street.
The driver fled the scene, but has since been located and taken into custody by police.
The pedestrian’s injuries are only minor, thankfully.
- Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga Pronounced Dead, Driver Fled
- Pedestrian Suffers Injuries After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Driver Flees After Striking Pedestrian in Mississauga
- Pedestrian in Hospital After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Police Report Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Two Mississauga students awarded scholarships from Walmart
- Dufferin-Peel Catholic District schools in Mississauga with reported COVID-19 cases – September 21
- Here’s where to get tested for COVID-19 in Mississauga if you don’t have any symptoms
- Employee at Longo’s grocery store in Mississauga tests positive for COVID-19
- Peel District schools in Mississauga with reported cases of COVID-19 - September 21