Driver Flees After Striking Pedestrian with Vehicle in Mississauga
A pedestrian was struck by a vehicle this afternoon in Mississauga.
Peel Regional Police reported around 7:00 p.m. that the incident occurred at Lakeshore Road and Elizabeth Street.
The driver fled the scene, but has since been located and taken into custody by police.
The pedestrian’s injuries are only minor, thankfully.
- BREAKING: COVID-19 outbreak affecting staff members at Mississauga Hospital
- Pizza Pizza introducing new tamper-proof box
- Justin Trudeau says we won’t return to complete normalcy until a vaccine is produced
- Close to 500 new cases of COVID-19 found in Ontario, over 400 total cases confirmed in Mississauga
- Robbers escape by air after stealing gold bars from Canadian mine in Mexico
- Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga Pronounced Dead, Driver Fled
- Pedestrian Suffers Injuries After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Driver Flees After Striking Pedestrian in Mississauga
- Pedestrian in Hospital After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Police Report Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga