Driver Flees After Hitting Pedestrian in Mississauga
A driver is on the run after allegedly hitting a pedestrian in Mississauga on Wednesday morning.
Peel police and paramedics responded to a call around 8 a.m. at Darcel Ave. and Morning Star Dr. in Malton.
Early reports indicate the victim has minor injuries, say police.
There’s no information yet about the suspect’s vehicle.
- Driver Flees After Striking Pedestrian with Vehicle in Mississauga
- Driver Flees After Striking Pedestrian in Mississauga
- Suspect Vehicle Located, Driver Missing After Officer Injured in Crash This Morning
- Teenage driver crashes into pole in Mississauga while allegedly evading police
- UPDATED: Victim Identified in Early Morning Mississauga Shooting, Suspect Wanted
- Mississauga man wins the jackpot lottery thought it was a hoax
- Paid sick leave coming for Mississauga, Brampton and Ontario workers, says Premier Ford
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Peel Police chase a suspect in Brampton
- Flights from India and Pakistan suspended for 30 days to Pearson Airport in Mississauga
- Mississauga and Brampton residents can expect changes to garbage collection