Driver Flees After Hitting Pedestrian in Mississauga
A driver is on the run after allegedly hitting a pedestrian in Mississauga on Wednesday morning.
Peel police and paramedics responded to a call around 8 a.m. at Darcel Ave. and Morning Star Dr. in Malton.
Early reports indicate the victim has minor injuries, say police.
There’s no information yet about the suspect’s vehicle.
- Driver Flees After Striking Pedestrian with Vehicle in Mississauga
- Driver Flees After Striking Pedestrian in Mississauga
- Suspect Vehicle Located, Driver Missing After Officer Injured in Crash This Morning
- Teenage driver crashes into pole in Mississauga while allegedly evading police
- UPDATED: Victim Identified in Early Morning Mississauga Shooting, Suspect Wanted
- Worker at grocery store in Mississauga tests positive for COVID-19
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: World's largest cargo plane lands at Pearson Airport with medical supplies
- Police investigating reports of shots being fired in Mississauga
- A look at what’s open and closed as Mississauga reopens more outdoor amenities
- College of Dental Hygienists of Ontario releases new guidelines for treatment during pandemic