Driver Fined For Carrying Unusual Load
We’ve all seen some bizarre things while driving in Mississauga, but this amusing sight is a little more rare.
And a little more dangerous.
On Sunday, July 29, Peel police took to Twitter to share a strange (and alarming) photo of a vehicle driving with multiple wooden planks sticking out of the driver’s side window.
Police say the vehicle was stopped at Mavis and Matheson, in the Heartland Town Centre area.
The driver was fined $160 for driving with what police are calling an insecure load.
Sometimes, it’s worth it to just rent a van.
Photo courtesy of Peel Regional Police
- Highway Closed After Shooting Leaves One Dead in Mississauga
- Roads Closed Following a Mississauga Collision Involving a Pedestrian
- Peel Police are Warning Residents to be Aware of Scams
- If You Bought These Products You Could Get Some Money Back
- Here’s How Many New Condos Will be Coming to Part of Mississauga Over the Next 10 Years