Driver Fined For Carrying Unusual Load
We’ve all seen some bizarre things while driving in Mississauga, but this amusing sight is a little more rare.
And a little more dangerous.
On Sunday, July 29, Peel police took to Twitter to share a strange (and alarming) photo of a vehicle driving with multiple wooden planks sticking out of the driver’s side window.
Police say the vehicle was stopped at Mavis and Matheson, in the Heartland Town Centre area.
The driver was fined $160 for driving with what police are calling an insecure load.
Sometimes, it’s worth it to just rent a van.
Photo courtesy of Peel Regional Police
- Mississauga driver stopped three times for excessive speeding: Peel police
- Truck Caught Driving With Unsafe Load in Mississauga
- Police stop vehicle driving on its rims in Mississauga
- Mississauga driver in sticky situation after failing to secure load
- President of Peel Regional Police Association Charged with Impaired Driving
- Special weather statement: Heavy rainfall in Mississauga, Brampton and Hamilton
- Male pronounced dead at scene after drowning in Brampton
- New go-karting track opening in Mississauga
- 1 in 3 Canadians considering 'workarounds' as Mississauga, Brampton and Hamilton house prices keep rising
- 100% of recent Mississauga and Brampton COVID patients not fully vaccinated