Driver Fined For Carrying Unusual Load
We’ve all seen some bizarre things while driving in Mississauga, but this amusing sight is a little more rare.
And a little more dangerous.
On Sunday, July 29, Peel police took to Twitter to share a strange (and alarming) photo of a vehicle driving with multiple wooden planks sticking out of the driver’s side window.
Police say the vehicle was stopped at Mavis and Matheson, in the Heartland Town Centre area.
The driver was fined $160 for driving with what police are calling an insecure load.
Sometimes, it’s worth it to just rent a van.
Photo courtesy of Peel Regional Police
- Truck Caught Driving With Unsafe Load in Mississauga
- Mississauga driver stopped three times for excessive speeding: Peel police
- Mississauga driver in sticky situation after failing to secure load
- President of Peel Regional Police Association Charged with Impaired Driving
- Driver in custody after driving without a tire in Mississauga
- Speed cushions to be installed on four Mississauga roads
- Massive $50 million mansion in Mississauga is being used to film Amazon's "The Boys"
- House of the Week: $6.5 mil home with wine cellar and outdoor kitchen
- Mississauga man believed to be 1st Canadian with COVID-destroyed lungs gets transplant
- Still no answer from feds as eight more flights and 67 rows affected by COVID-19 at Pearson Airport in Mississauga