Driver Fined For Carrying Unusual Load
We’ve all seen some bizarre things while driving in Mississauga, but this amusing sight is a little more rare.
And a little more dangerous.
On Sunday, July 29, Peel police took to Twitter to share a strange (and alarming) photo of a vehicle driving with multiple wooden planks sticking out of the driver’s side window.
Police say the vehicle was stopped at Mavis and Matheson, in the Heartland Town Centre area.
The driver was fined $160 for driving with what police are calling an insecure load.
Sometimes, it’s worth it to just rent a van.
Photo courtesy of Peel Regional Police
- BREAKING: Fried Chicken Festival Changing Location in Mississauga
- New Mississauga Location for Fried Chicken Festival Revealed
- Mississauga Set to Consider Ambitious Multi-Million Dollar Climate Change Plan
- Justin Trudeau Pledges to Ban Assault Weapons Following Mass Shooting in Mississauga
- Mississauga Fifth Most Expensive City for Rentals in Canada
- Truck Caught Driving With Unsafe Load in Mississauga
- President of Peel Regional Police Association Charged with Impaired Driving
- Vehicle Seized After Police Stop Speeding Driver in Mississauga
- Peel Police Launch Distracted Driving Campaign
- Police Warning Against Drunk Driving After Bizarre Golf Cart Incident in Mississauga