Driver Extricated from Vehicle After Crash in Mississauga
A driver has been taken to hospital following a collision in Mississauga.
Peel police say a call regarding the crash, which occurred in the Mavis Rd. and Britannia Rd. area, came in shortly before 10:00 p.m.
Police say one driver was taken to hospital with non-life threatening injuries after being extricated from the vehicle.
Traffic is still moving slowly in area.
Police say there’s no information on the cause of the crash or whether charges will be laid at this time.
- Do We Still Need The Catholic School System in Mississauga and Ontario?
- Peel District School Board Concerned About New Private School Lobbying Group
- Provincial Government Plans to Move Ahead With Controversial Cuts in 2020
- Severe Thunderstorm Warning Currently in Effect in Mississauga
- One-Bedroom Rentals Getting Even More Expensive in Mississauga