Driver Extricated from Vehicle After Crash in Mississauga
A driver has been taken to hospital following a collision in Mississauga.
Peel police say a call regarding the crash, which occurred in the Mavis Rd. and Britannia Rd. area, came in shortly before 10:00 p.m.
Police say one driver was taken to hospital with non-life threatening injuries after being extricated from the vehicle.
Traffic is still moving slowly in area.
Police say there’s no information on the cause of the crash or whether charges will be laid at this time.
- Driver Sustains Life-Threatening Injuries in Crash in Mississauga
- Person Extricated From Vehicle After Crash at Major Mississauga Intersection
- Police searching for stolen vehicle driver who fled crash in Mississauga
- Driver in Hospital Following Crash in Mississauga
- Driver Trapped in Vehicle Following Crash in Mississauga
- One of Mississauga’s best-known bars will not be reopening
- UPDATE: The child hit by a vehicle in Mississauga has succumbed to her injuries
- Mississauga students cannot switch from distance to in-person learning at random during the school year: PDSB
- COVID-19 outbreak declared at Mississauga retirement home after employee tests positive for the virus
- Mosquitos carrying West Nile discovered in Mississauga