Driver Extricated from Vehicle After Crash in Mississauga
A driver has been taken to hospital following a collision in Mississauga.
Peel police say a call regarding the crash, which occurred in the Mavis Rd. and Britannia Rd. area, came in shortly before 10:00 p.m.
Police say one driver was taken to hospital with non-life threatening injuries after being extricated from the vehicle.
Traffic is still moving slowly in area.
Police say there’s no information on the cause of the crash or whether charges will be laid at this time.
- Driver Sustains Life-Threatening Injuries in Crash in Mississauga
- Person Extricated From Vehicle After Crash at Major Mississauga Intersection
- Police searching for stolen vehicle driver who fled crash in Mississauga
- Driver in Hospital Following Crash in Mississauga
- Driver Trapped in Vehicle Following Crash in Mississauga
- 401 closed as Mississauga woman killed in early morning collision
- Dump truck protest rolls onto highways in Mississauga and Brampton
- Alarming new record of COVID-19 cases set today in Mississauga and Brampton
- Brampton truck driver charged for smuggling cocaine into Canada
- 65% of all Mississauga and Brampton residents will have the vaccine by early June