Driver Extricated from Vehicle After Crash in Mississauga
A driver has been taken to hospital following a collision in Mississauga.
Peel police say a call regarding the crash, which occurred in the Mavis Rd. and Britannia Rd. area, came in shortly before 10:00 p.m.
Police say one driver was taken to hospital with non-life threatening injuries after being extricated from the vehicle.
Traffic is still moving slowly in area.
Police say there’s no information on the cause of the crash or whether charges will be laid at this time.
- Mississauga's Top 5 Pizza Places
- Police Searching For a Missing Man Who Was Last Seen in Mississauga
- 49-year-old Rider in Hospital After Motorcycle Collision in Mississauga
- Here's What You Need to Know About New Rules Being Proposed for Police Officers in Mississauga
- 5 Small Towns for a Summer Road Trip Outside of Mississauga