Driver Dead After Overnight Highway Crash in Mississauga
One person has been pronounced dead following a fatal crash in Mississauga.
Peel Paramedics reported shortly before 4:00 a.m. Saturday morning (April 28) that they were on scene for a single vehicle-collision on Highway 403 westbound at Eglinton Avenue.
Paramedics could not resuscitate the male driver, who was pronounced dead on scene.
The investigation into this incident is ongoing.
Residents may want to avoid the area if possible.
- One person pronounced dead following three-vehicle crash in Mississauga
- UPDATE: Woman Dead After Highway Collision in Mississauga
- Male pronounced dead following two-vehicle crash in Mississauga
- Male Pronounced Dead After Vehicle Rollover Just Outside Mississauga
- UPDATE: One Person Dead Following Serious Multi-Vehicle Highway Crash in Mississauga
- Pearson Airport in Mississauga welcome 19 international and 13 domestic flights with COVID-19
- Special weather statement in effect for Mississauga and Brampton
- International travelers are walking out of Mississauga's Pearson Airport and ignoring quarantine rules
- Ontario ticket holder wins $70 million Lotto Max jackpot
- Police responding to male with firearm in Mississauga convenience store