Driver Dead After Overnight Highway Crash in Mississauga
One person has been pronounced dead following a fatal crash in Mississauga.
Peel Paramedics reported shortly before 4:00 a.m. Saturday morning (April 28) that they were on scene for a single vehicle-collision on Highway 403 westbound at Eglinton Avenue.
Paramedics could not resuscitate the male driver, who was pronounced dead on scene.
The investigation into this incident is ongoing.
Residents may want to avoid the area if possible.
- Mississauga’s LRT Could be in Danger of Cancellation
- Major Facility Closing and Cutting Jobs in Mississauga
- This Could be Mississauga’s First Hefty Snowfall of the Season
- 15 Things You Never Knew About the Glenerin Inn in Mississauga
- Sick Days for Teachers Causing Significant Issues in Mississauga Schools
- UPDATE: Woman Dead After Highway Collision in Mississauga
- Male Pronounced Dead After Vehicle Rollover Just Outside Mississauga
- Man Pronounced Dead After Collision at Major Mississauga Intersection
- Off-Duty Officer and Passenger Pronounced Dead After Crash in Mississauga
- One Person Dead in Highway Collision in Mississauga