Driver Dead After Overnight Highway Crash in Mississauga
One person has been pronounced dead following a fatal crash in Mississauga.
Peel Paramedics reported shortly before 4:00 a.m. Saturday morning (April 28) that they were on scene for a single vehicle-collision on Highway 403 westbound at Eglinton Avenue.
Paramedics could not resuscitate the male driver, who was pronounced dead on scene.
The investigation into this incident is ongoing.
Residents may want to avoid the area if possible.
- One person pronounced dead following three-vehicle crash in Mississauga
- UPDATE: Woman Dead After Highway Collision in Mississauga
- Male Pronounced Dead After Vehicle Rollover Just Outside Mississauga
- UPDATE: One Person Dead Following Serious Multi-Vehicle Highway Crash in Mississauga
- Man Pronounced Dead After Collision at Major Mississauga Intersection
- Rental prices falling as the year winds to a close in Mississauga
- COVID-19 outbreak declared at ICU in Mississauga Hospital
- Almost all illegal guns coming into Mississauga and Brampton are from the U.S.
- MAYORS CHAT: Bonnie Crombie chats about Mississauga - December 1, 2020
- COVID-19 numbers in Peel Region continue downward trend