Driver Dead After Overnight Highway Crash in Mississauga
One person has been pronounced dead following a fatal crash in Mississauga.
Peel Paramedics reported shortly before 4:00 a.m. Saturday morning (April 28) that they were on scene for a single vehicle-collision on Highway 403 westbound at Eglinton Avenue.
Paramedics could not resuscitate the male driver, who was pronounced dead on scene.
The investigation into this incident is ongoing.
Residents may want to avoid the area if possible.
- One person pronounced dead following three-vehicle crash in Mississauga
- UPDATE: Woman Dead After Highway Collision in Mississauga
- Male pronounced dead following two-vehicle crash in Mississauga
- Male Pronounced Dead After Vehicle Rollover Just Outside Mississauga
- UPDATE: One Person Dead Following Serious Multi-Vehicle Highway Crash in Mississauga
- One postal code in Mississauga has a startling 21% COVID-19 positivity rate
- Trudeau pushes back against travel restrictions as Mississauga's Pearson Airport continues to see COVID-19 cases
- Canada Revenue Agency scam backfires, three from Brampton now face charges
- Father from Mississauga celebrating a big lotto win living out his ‘Price is Right’ dream
- Starbucks shuts down two Brampton locations because of COVID-19