Driver Dead After Overnight Highway Crash in Mississauga
One person has been pronounced dead following a fatal crash in Mississauga.
Peel Paramedics reported shortly before 4:00 a.m. Saturday morning (April 28) that they were on scene for a single vehicle-collision on Highway 403 westbound at Eglinton Avenue.
Paramedics could not resuscitate the male driver, who was pronounced dead on scene.
The investigation into this incident is ongoing.
Residents may want to avoid the area if possible.
- UPDATE: Woman Dead After Highway Collision in Mississauga
- Male Pronounced Dead After Vehicle Rollover Just Outside Mississauga
- Man Pronounced Dead After Collision at Major Mississauga Intersection
- Off-Duty Officer and Passenger Pronounced Dead After Crash in Mississauga
- One Person Dead and Six in Hospital After Early Morning Crash in Mississauga