Driver Charged With Excessive Speeding With Child in Tow
Police say a driver is facing charges after allegedly speeding excessively in Mississauga.
Peel police say officers stopped a Honda Civic going 129 km/hr in a posted 60 km/hr zone.
Regional Traffic Unit stopped this Civic going 129 km/hr in a posted 60 km/hr zone. Four people in car including a young child. Location was Eglinton / Creditview #Mississauga. Stunting charges laid, licence suspended and vehicle impounded. #NotSmart #TimeToWalk pic.twitter.com/z18fQF5V8a— Peel Regional Police (@PeelPoliceMedia) September 13, 2018
Police say four people were in the car, including a young child.
The car was stopped in the Eglinton and Creditview area.
- Mississauga driver stopped three times for excessive speeding: Peel police
- Vehicle Seized After Police Stop Speeding Driver in Mississauga
- Police Lay Close to 200 Traffic Charges Over Two Days in Peel
- Here's How Many Speeding Charges Police Laid in 2017
- PHOTOS: Driver Charged with Stunt Driving in Mississauga
- PHOTOS: A look at the most and least expensive homes that just changed hands in Mississauga
- BREAKING: Social gathering limits to be lowered in Mississauga in response to spike in COVID-19 cases
- New rules regarding children in leash-free zones and smoking in parks are now in effect in Mississauga
- Peel District schools in Mississauga with reported cases of COVID-19 - September 17
- Mayor says “no evidence” to suggest Mississauga needs to be rolled back to Stage 2