Driver Charged With Excessive Speeding With Child in Tow
Police say a driver is facing charges after allegedly speeding excessively in Mississauga.
Peel police say officers stopped a Honda Civic going 129 km/hr in a posted 60 km/hr zone.
Regional Traffic Unit stopped this Civic going 129 km/hr in a posted 60 km/hr zone. Four people in car including a young child. Location was Eglinton / Creditview #Mississauga. Stunting charges laid, licence suspended and vehicle impounded. #NotSmart #TimeToWalk pic.twitter.com/z18fQF5V8a— Peel Regional Police (@PeelPoliceMedia) September 13, 2018
Police say four people were in the car, including a young child.
The car was stopped in the Eglinton and Creditview area.
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: World's largest cargo plane lands at Pearson Airport with medical supplies
- Newly-released data indicates that Mississauga is a hotspot for COVID-19
- Ontario is giving drive-in movie theatres the clear to reopen
- Peel releases map data showing COVID-19 cases and hotspots
- Paramedics attending after male injured in shooting in Mississauga