Driver Charged With Excessive Speeding With Child in Tow
Police say a driver is facing charges after allegedly speeding excessively in Mississauga.
Peel police say officers stopped a Honda Civic going 129 km/hr in a posted 60 km/hr zone.
Regional Traffic Unit stopped this Civic going 129 km/hr in a posted 60 km/hr zone. Four people in car including a young child. Location was Eglinton / Creditview #Mississauga. Stunting charges laid, licence suspended and vehicle impounded. #NotSmart #TimeToWalk pic.twitter.com/z18fQF5V8a— Peel Regional Police (@PeelPoliceMedia) September 13, 2018
Police say four people were in the car, including a young child.
The car was stopped in the Eglinton and Creditview area.
- Police Warning Residents to Ignore Robbery Hoax Circulating in Mississauga
- Mississauga’s LRT Could be in Danger of Cancellation
- Police Asking for Public Help Identifying Female Victim in Mississauga
- Winter Weather Travel Advisory is in Effect for Mississauga
- Traffic Lights in Mississauga Will be Out For Several Hours Following Collision