Driver Charged With Excessive Speeding With Child in Tow
Police say a driver is facing charges after allegedly speeding excessively in Mississauga.
Peel police say officers stopped a Honda Civic going 129 km/hr in a posted 60 km/hr zone.
Regional Traffic Unit stopped this Civic going 129 km/hr in a posted 60 km/hr zone. Four people in car including a young child. Location was Eglinton / Creditview #Mississauga. Stunting charges laid, licence suspended and vehicle impounded. #NotSmart #TimeToWalk pic.twitter.com/z18fQF5V8a— Peel Regional Police (@PeelPoliceMedia) September 13, 2018
Police say four people were in the car, including a young child.
The car was stopped in the Eglinton and Creditview area.
- Former Mississauga Mayoral Candidate Charged with Hate-Motivated Crime
- Massive New Food Delivery Service Has Arrived in Mississauga
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Mississauga Candidate Gets into Heated Argument with Voters over Signs
- More Police Officers are Coming to Mississauga's Streets
- Exciting Nuit Blanche-Type Festival Coming to Mississauga For First Time Ever