Driver charged following rollover crash in Brampton
One person is facing an impaired driving charge after a rollover collision on Saturday evening (June 12) in Brampton.
Shortly before 11:00 p.m., police reported a single-vehicle crash in the area of Steeles Ave and Financial Dr, causing the vehicle to roll over.
No injuries were reported.
The driver was arrested and has been charged with impaired operation of a motor vehicle.
Photos courtesy of Peel police
- Impaired Driver Arrested After Rollover Crash in Mississauga
- Mississauga Man Charged with Impaired Driving and Firearm Possession
- Brampton man charged with drunk driving, littering after collision in Peterborough
- Milton Man Charged With Impaired Driving in Fatal Mississauga Crash
- Two police cars rammed by stolen vehicle in Mississauga, Brampton pair charged
- Male pronounced dead at scene after drowning in Brampton
- Special weather statement: Heavy rainfall in Mississauga, Brampton and Hamilton
- PICK A SIDE: When should masks no longer be mandatory in Ontario?
- New go-karting track opening in Mississauga
- Popular breakfast and lunch restaurant opening new location in Mississauga