Driver charged after allegedly going over twice the speed limit in Mississauga
A driver is facing charges following a speeding incident in Mississauga.
On Saturday night, April 3, officers stopped a driver on Tomken Road who was reportedly going 143 km/h in a 60 km/h zone.
“Immediate licence suspension and vehicle seizure followed,” police said.
The driver has been charged with racing, speeding and stunt driving.
Photo courtesy of PRP Road Safety Services
- PHOTOS: Driver Charged with Stunt Driving in Mississauga
- Mississauga driver stopped three times for excessive speeding: Peel police
- Vehicle Seized After Police Stop Speeding Driver in Mississauga
- Driver Arrested for Reportedly Driving Ludicrous Speed in Mississauga
- G1 driver charged with stunt driving in Mississauga
- House of the week: Spectacular $4.3 mil Lorne Park home with wine cellar
- PHOTOS: Over 100 townhouses planned for brand new neighbourhood in Mississauga
- Still no answer from feds as 14 flights land at Mississauga's Pearson Airport with COVID-19
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Fight breaks out at gas station in Brampton
- Give AstraZeneca vaccine to residents 18+ in hotspot areas like Mississauga and Brampton: Ontario Liberal leader