Driver Caught Travelling at Insane Speed on 403 in Mississauga
A driver has been caught travelling at an insane speed on the 403 in Mississauga.
According to Sgt Kerry Schmidt on Twitter, a 22-year-old driver was stopped on the 403 by OPP officers.
The driver was travelling at 203 km/h in a 100 km/h zone.
As a result, the drivers licence was suspended for seven days along with the vehicle being impounded for seven days.
— Sgt Kerry Schmidt (@OPP_HSD) March 19, 2019
- PHOTOS: Driver Charged with Stunt Driving in Mississauga
- Teen's Car Impounded After He Clocks in at Ludicrous Speed in Mississauga
- Teen Caught Driving Insane Speed on 403 in Mississauga
- Driver Arrested for Reportedly Driving Ludicrous Speed in Mississauga
- PHOTOS: Vehicle Travelling Wrong Way Involved in Fatal Crash in Mississauga