Driver Caught Travelling at Insane Speed on 403 in Mississauga
A driver has been caught travelling at an insane speed on the 403 in Mississauga.
According to Sgt Kerry Schmidt on Twitter, a 22-year-old driver was stopped on the 403 by OPP officers.
The driver was travelling at 203 km/h in a 100 km/h zone.
As a result, the drivers licence was suspended for seven days along with the vehicle being impounded for seven days.
- PHOTO: Driver Caught Travelling Over 200 KM on Mississauga Highway
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Driver Charged After Travelling the Wrong Way on QEW in Mississauga
- PHOTOS: Driver Charged with Stunt Driving in Mississauga
- Teen's Car Impounded After He Clocks in at Ludicrous Speed in Mississauga
- Teen Caught Driving Insane Speed on 403 in Mississauga
- Teenage driver crashes into pole in Mississauga while allegedly evading police
- Top 5 Biggest Parks in Mississauga
- Bonnie Crombie urges patience as cases climb and hospitalization rates remain high in Mississauga
- Air Canada revising refund policy with cancelled flight options
- Here’s what’s replacing a Smoke’s Poutinerie location in Mississauga