Driver caught going over twice the speed limit in Mississauga
April 2, 2020
A Mississauga man is in hot water for allegedly driving well over the speed limit in the city.
Peel police say a 26-year-old man was clocked going 156 km/hr in the Royal Windsor and Winston Churchill area.
The speed limit is 60 km/hr in the area.
- Teen clocked driving at high speed on route to get drink in Mississauga
- 19 year old charged after allegedly going triple the speed limit on the QEW
- Driver Arrested for Reportedly Driving Ludicrous Speed in Mississauga
- Ontario Government To Increase Speed Limit On 400 Series Highways
- Changes Coming to Speed Limit on Major Roads
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: World's largest cargo plane lands at Pearson Airport with medical supplies
- Worker at grocery store in Mississauga tests positive for COVID-19
- A look at what’s open and closed as Mississauga reopens more outdoor amenities
- Police investigating reports of shots being fired in Mississauga
- Power outage in Mississauga affecting 2,000 homes and businesses