Driver Arrested With Stolen Property After Single-Vehicle Collision In Mississauga
The driver involved in a single-vehicle collision in Mississauga has been found after fleeing on foot.
The 31-year-old man was arrested and charged with several counts including Impaired Operation and Possession of Stolen Property.
He is described as a white male, in his late 20’s, slim built, shaved buzz-cut hairstyle, wearing blue jeans and a grey t-shirt.
According to police, the vehicle flipped over as a result of the incident, which is when the driver fled. The driver was then located a short distance away and later transported to a local hospital with minor injuries.
The incident occurred in the area of McLaughlin and Avonwick at around 1:30 p.m yesterday.
- Police Responding to Vehicle Flip Over in Mississauga
- Police searching for stolen vehicle driver who fled crash in Mississauga
- Impaired Driver Arrested After Collision at Major Mississauga Intersection
- Two police cars rammed by stolen vehicle in Mississauga, Brampton pair charged
- Police searching for driver involved in collision in Mississauga who fled scene on foot
- Looks like Mississauga and Brampton will be moving into grey lockdown zone on March 9
- Mississauga men celebrating big lotto wins as the machine froze
- Man delivering food in Mississauga robbed: Peel Police
- Pearson Airport in Mississauga had 24 international and 4 domestic flights with COVID-19 cases
- Change coming to waste collection in Mississauga this month