Driver Arrested With Stolen Property After Single-Vehicle Collision In Mississauga
The driver involved in a single-vehicle collision in Mississauga has been found after fleeing on foot.
The 31-year-old man was arrested and charged with several counts including Impaired Operation and Possession of Stolen Property.
He is described as a white male, in his late 20’s, slim built, shaved buzz-cut hairstyle, wearing blue jeans and a grey t-shirt.
According to police, the vehicle flipped over as a result of the incident, which is when the driver fled. The driver was then located a short distance away and later transported to a local hospital with minor injuries.
The incident occurred in the area of McLaughlin and Avonwick at around 1:30 p.m yesterday.
- Amazing Aerial Shots of Mississauga From The 70s
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Aftermath of stolen tractor-trailer smashing into a gas station and vehicles in Mississauga
- Mississauga residents celebrating group lotto win
- Bonus House of the Week: Iconic and Mysterious Castle House in Mississauga
- Police searching for missing nine-year-old boy from Mississauga
- Police Responding to Vehicle Flip Over in Mississauga
- Impaired Driver Arrested After Collision at Major Mississauga Intersection
- Driver Transported To Hospital After Collision In Mississauga
- Three People Arrested and Charged Following an Alleged Stolen Vehicle
- Woman Arrested After Officer Struck with Stolen Vehicle in Mississauga