Driver Arrested for Reportedly Driving Ludicrous Speed in Mississauga
A driver is facing charges after reportedly being clocked in at a ludicrous speed in Mississauga.
Peel police say that a “stunt driver” was recently arrested after officers caught their vehicle traveling 141 km/h in a 60 km/h zone.
That’s a full 81 km/h over the speed limit.
The incident occurred in the 401 and Hurontario area.
- Mississauga resident charged with driving double the speed limit
- Driver caught going over twice the speed limit in Mississauga
- PHOTOS: Driver Charged with Stunt Driving in Mississauga
- Tow truck caught going over double the speed limit in Brampton
- Two Drivers Charged After Reportedly Going Ludicrous Speeds in Mississauga
- Mississauga men celebrating big lotto wins as the machine froze
- Here’s what Mississauga residents can and cannot do under grey lockdown restrictions
- BREAKING: Mississauga and Brampton to enter the grey/lockdown zone of the province’s COVID-19 framework
- Loopholes still allow international travellers to "collect your luggage and leave" at Pearson Airport in Mississauga
- Here’s where restaurants in Mississauga do their shopping – Mississauga’s Largest Cash and Carry