Driver Arrested for Reportedly Driving Ludicrous Speed in Mississauga
A driver is facing charges after reportedly being clocked in at a ludicrous speed in Mississauga.
Peel police say that a “stunt driver” was recently arrested after officers caught their vehicle traveling 141 km/h in a 60 km/h zone.
That’s a full 81 km/h over the speed limit.
The incident occurred in the 401 and Hurontario area.
- Driver caught going over twice the speed limit in Mississauga
- PHOTOS: Driver Charged with Stunt Driving in Mississauga
- Two Drivers Charged After Reportedly Going Ludicrous Speeds in Mississauga
- Driver Caught Travelling at Insane Speed on 403 in Mississauga
- Man Charged With Stunt Driving After Going Ridiculous Speed in Mississauga
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: World's largest cargo plane lands at Pearson Airport with medical supplies
- 120 workers test positive for COVID-19 in outbreak on Ontario farm
- House of the Week: $5.9 mil contemporary stunner in Cooksville
- Doug Ford plans to extend state of emergency in Ontario until June 30
- PHOTOS: Massive $50,000,000 mansion with gold-lining is for sale in Mississauga