Driver Arrested for Reportedly Driving Ludicrous Speed in Mississauga
A driver is facing charges after reportedly being clocked in at a ludicrous speed in Mississauga.
Peel police say that a “stunt driver” was recently arrested after officers caught their vehicle traveling 141 km/h in a 60 km/h zone.
That’s a full 81 km/h over the speed limit.
The incident occurred in the 401 and Hurontario area.
- Driver caught going over twice the speed limit in Mississauga
- PHOTOS: Driver Charged with Stunt Driving in Mississauga
- Two Drivers Charged After Reportedly Going Ludicrous Speeds in Mississauga
- Mississauga driver stopped three times for excessive speeding: Peel police
- Driver Caught Travelling at Insane Speed on 403 in Mississauga
- Popular cafe closing down for good in Mississauga
- Rental prices falling as the year winds to a close in Mississauga
- Almost all illegal guns coming into Mississauga and Brampton are from the U.S.
- COVID-19 outbreak declared at ICU in Mississauga Hospital
- MAYORS CHAT: Bonnie Crombie chats about Mississauga - December 1, 2020