Driver Arrested for Reportedly Driving Ludicrous Speed in Mississauga
A driver is facing charges after reportedly being clocked in at a ludicrous speed in Mississauga.
Peel police say that a “stunt driver” was recently arrested after officers caught their vehicle traveling 141 km/h in a 60 km/h zone.
That’s a full 81 km/h over the speed limit.
The incident occurred in the 401 and Hurontario area.
- Driver charged after allegedly going over twice the speed limit in Mississauga
- Mississauga resident charged with driving double the speed limit
- Driver caught going over twice the speed limit in Mississauga
- PHOTOS: Driver Charged with Stunt Driving in Mississauga
- Two Drivers Charged After Reportedly Going Ludicrous Speeds in Mississauga
- UPDATE: Brampton teen drowns in Halton Hills area
- Mississauga enters first stage of reopening as COVID-19 restrictions loosen across Ontario
- What's open at Square One mall in Mississauga
- Mississauga, Brampton vaccine clinics taking place this weekend
- Motorcyclist dead following late-night crash in Brampton