Driver Arrested for Reportedly Driving Ludicrous Speed in Mississauga
A driver is facing charges after reportedly being clocked in at a ludicrous speed in Mississauga.
Peel police say that a “stunt driver” was recently arrested after officers caught their vehicle traveling 141 km/h in a 60 km/h zone.
That’s a full 81 km/h over the speed limit.
The incident occurred in the 401 and Hurontario area.
- PHOTOS: Driver Charged with Stunt Driving in Mississauga
- Two Drivers Charged After Reportedly Going Ludicrous Speeds in Mississauga
- Driver Caught Travelling at Insane Speed on 403 in Mississauga
- Man Charged With Stunt Driving After Going Ridiculous Speed in Mississauga
- Teen's Car Impounded After He Clocks in at Ludicrous Speed in Mississauga