Drive-thru Night Market coming to Square One this weekend
Now that the holidays are here, we could all use a little pick me up.
Fortunately, the team behind Night Market Toronto has us covered by giving the public a two-day drive-thru event.
Winter Eats Drive-Thru will be coming to Square One Shopping Centre in Mississauga starting tonight (Dec. 18) and will run until tomorrow (Dec. 19).
The event will take place at the P3 outdoor parking lot across from Entrance 2.
There will be six well-known vendors including The Holy Grill, Supreme Eats, Gourmet Guyz, Rebozos, The Arepa Republic and The Funky Patacon.
To ensure protocols and safety are put into effect, the team is encouraging guests to pre-order in advance through the Night Market website.
Guests will have access to the full menu for all vendors if they choose to pick up on the spot.
A few feature food items include the popular birria tacos from Rebozos, arepas and empanadas from The Arepa Republic, the Nashville Hot Chicken Sandwich from The Holly Grill, smash burgers from Supreme Eats, decadent lobster poutine from Gourmet Guyz and plantain sandwiches from The Funky Patacon’s.
Winter Eats Drive-Thru Festival will run this Friday between 3:00 p.m. and 10:00 p.m. and Saturday from 12:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- House of the week: Spectacular $4.3 mil Lorne Park home with wine cellar
- Fido and Rogers report Canada-wide service disruptions
- PHOTOS: Over 100 townhouses planned for brand new neighbourhood in Mississauga
- Here's where the new Automated Speed Enforcement cameras are in Mississauga
- Still no answer from feds as 14 flights land at Mississauga's Pearson Airport with COVID-19