Drive-in event space coming to Square One in Mississauga
If you miss live performances and don't feel ready to take in a movie indoors just yet, you might be pleased to hear that a drive-in experience is coming to Square One in Mississauga.
According to Square One's website, the shopping centre and Together Toronto have partnered to present Untitled Spaces - A Drive-In Experience.
The initiative, which kicks off on Saturday, Sept. 12, will "showcase, support, and cultivate the diversity of this city, its people and its small businesses" by transforming the North P6 parking lot into a drive-in event space.
Square One's website says visitors can expect "an immersive experience" featuring films, music, cultural events and local art.
A portion of the proceeds will go towards supporting local communities in need.
Some family-friendly events have already been scheduled for the space, including Splash’N Boots shows for children on Sept. 12 and 13. Families can also check out Max & Ruby shows on Sept. 19 and 20.
To learn more and purchase tickets, click here.
- Provincial government spending $2 million for drive-in space at Ontario Place
- A Long-Weekend Event is Coming to Celebration Square in Mississauga
- One-of-a-Kind Virtual Reality Experience Coming to Square One in Mississauga
- Unique Shopping Event Coming to Square One for a Limited Time Only
- Three pop-up events coming to Square One in Mississauga
- Mississauga grandfather celebrating big lotto win
- Police searching for suspect following sexual assault at GO station in Mississauga
- A McDonald's location inside a Walmart in Mississauga has temporarily closed down due to a COVID-19 case
- Peel District schools in Mississauga with reported cases of COVID-19 – September 25
- Ontario reports 435 new COVID-19 cases, no new deaths