Drive-in event space coming to Square One in Mississauga
If you miss live performances and don't feel ready to take in a movie indoors just yet, you might be pleased to hear that a drive-in experience is coming to Square One in Mississauga.
According to Square One's website, the shopping centre and Together Toronto have partnered to present Untitled Spaces - A Drive-In Experience.
The initiative, which kicks off on Saturday, Sept. 12, will "showcase, support, and cultivate the diversity of this city, its people and its small businesses" by transforming the North P6 parking lot into a drive-in event space.
Square One's website says visitors can expect "an immersive experience" featuring films, music, cultural events and local art.
A portion of the proceeds will go towards supporting local communities in need.
Some family-friendly events have already been scheduled for the space, including Splash’N Boots shows for children on Sept. 12 and 13. Families can also check out Max & Ruby shows on Sept. 19 and 20.
To learn more and purchase tickets, click here.
- Drive-thru Night Market coming to Square One this weekend
- Provincial government spending $2 million for drive-in space at Ontario Place
- A Long-Weekend Event is Coming to Celebration Square in Mississauga
- 5 family-friendly Halloween events happening in Mississauga this year
- One-of-a-Kind Virtual Reality Experience Coming to Square One in Mississauga
- Ontario ticket holder wins $70 million Lotto Max jackpot
- International travelers are walking out of Mississauga's Pearson Airport and ignoring quarantine rules
- Brampton school sends 18 staff members home over COVID-19 scare
- 5 areas in Mississauga that have the highest COVID-19 percent positivity
- 49 fines issued for travellers refusing COVID-19 test at Mississauga's Pearson Airport; Peel police won't issue further fines