Drastic Weather Shift in Store for This Weekend in Mississauga
Gear up for a big weather shift from Friday to Saturday, Mississauga.
It's true that fall is upon us. The first day of fall is slated for this weekend on Saturday September 22, 2018, and the temperatures are about to drop and reflect the new season.
In fact, it's going to feel 20 C colder on Saturday and Sunday compared to Friday, according to the most recent forecast from The Weather Network.
Friday is expected to spike to 29 C with a risk of thunderstorms, while Saturday could drop to 17 C with sun.
But while Friday is forecasted to feel like a hot 37 C, Saturday should feel 20 C cooler, at 17 C.
The colder weather could remain throughout much of next week.
According to The Weather Network, Friday could be the last blast of summer heat, and the storm threat is high.
Chilly weather and autumnal patterns are set to follow.
- Rental prices falling as the year winds to a close in Mississauga
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Aftermath of fatal crash between motorcycle and MiWay bus in Mississauga
- 27 people from Peel Region linked to COVID-19 outbreak at Vaughan window factory
- Tighter COVID-19 restrictions start Monday in 5 Ontario regions
- New COVID-19 cases in Peel drop significantly today