Drake Officially Opens Brand New Store in Square One in Mississauga
Do you love Drake?
Of course you do.
And now, you don’t have to go all the way to Toronto to get clothes from the famous, homegrown rapper’s clothing and lifestyle brand (which is great news when you consider the fact that Christmas is right around the corner).
SQUARE ONE (@shopSQUAREONE) November 24, 2018
October’s Very Own (better known as OVO) just opened a brand new location in Square One, right near Lululemon on the mall’s upper floor.
According to Square One, the brand new store offers children’s clothing that’s exclusive to the shopping centre.
For those who are unaware, clothing is just one facet of Drake’s massive OVO brand. Once a small blog about the rapper’s crew, OVO now functions as a major lifestyle brand, one that includes Drake’s clothing company, his record label OVOSOUND and his annual OVOFEST.
The clothing store offers a range of higher-end athletic wear. Some items you can expect to find are hooded sweatshirts, sweatpants, long and short-sleeved t-shirts, hats, windbreakers, bomber jackets, shorts and more.
Will you be asking Santa for some OVO merch this year?
- A Store Associated With a Beloved Rapper is Coming to Square One in Mississauga
- Brand New Store Officially Open in Square One in Mississauga
- Popular Clothing Store Officially Opens in Square One
- Popular Clothing Store Officially Opens in Mississauga
- Funky New Clothing Store Now Open at Square One in Mississauga
- Rental prices falling as the year winds to a close in Mississauga
- Employee of Mississauga No Frills tests positive for COVID-19
- House of the Week: Huge $3.9 mil house near Rattray Marsh
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Aftermath of fatal crash between motorcycle and MiWay bus in Mississauga
- City officials issued 57 charges to Mississauga residents during first week of most recent lockdown