Dozens of tourist attractions reopen tomorrow in Niagara Falls
Published July 15, 2021 at 7:25 pm
Dozens of tourist attractions are back in business tomorrow (July 16) in Niagara Falls as the Province moves into Step Three of its reopening plans.
Among them is one that is likely the most anticipated and popular of all: Journey Behind The Falls. For the uninitiated, a walkway takes tourists literally behind Niagara Falls as it pours down into the Niagara River.
But that’s not the only attraction reopening tomorrow. Here’s a partial list:
- White Water Walk (4330 River Rd)
- Whirlpool Aero Car (3850 Niagara Parkway)
- Niagara City Cruises (5920 Niagara Parkway)
- Zipline to the Falls (5290 Niagara Parkway)
- Whirlpool Adventure Course (3500 Niagara Pkwy)
- Falls Incline Railway (7001 Portage Road)
- Queen Victoria Place Restaurant (6345 Niagara Parkway)
- Botanical Gardens (2565 Niagara Parkway)
- Old Fort Erie (350 Lakeshore Road)
As well, most restaurants will be open indoors to 50 per cent capacity. All parks, hiking trails and amenities, such as washrooms, and all city parking lots are open.