Downtown Brampton streets closed after collision
There are street closures in Brampton following a two-car collision that sent one person to hospital.
At 5:42 p.m. on Thursday, Peel Regional Police were contacted after two drivers collided at Main Street and Market Street in Brampton. One driver was taken to hospital with minor injuries.
The police are asking drivers to take alternate routes while the streets are closed for an investigation into the collision.
COLLISION:— Peel Regional Police (@PeelPolice) June 17, 2021
- Main St/ Market St #Brampton
- 2 vehicles involved
- 1 driver being transported to local hospital, minor injuries
- Road closures
- Use alternate routes
- C/R at 17:42
- Life-threatening injuries reported following collision in Brampton
- Car crashes into pole in Mississauga, drivers asked to take alternate routes
- Motorcyclist transported to hospital with serious injuries after collision with car in Mississauga
- Police searching for suspects in Brampton fail to remain collision
- Brampton street closed after fuel spill
- Male pronounced dead at scene after drowning in Brampton
- PICK A SIDE: When should masks no longer be mandatory in Ontario?
- Special weather statement: Heavy rainfall in Mississauga, Brampton and Hamilton
- Popular breakfast and lunch restaurant opening new location in Mississauga
- 1 in 3 Canadians considering 'workarounds' as Mississauga, Brampton and Hamilton house prices keep rising