Doug Ford set to make an announcement in Mississauga
Ontario Premier Doug Ford will be making an announcement in Mississauga today.
According to a media advisory issued by the province, Ford will be joined by Caroline Mulroney, Minister of Transportation, Kinga Surma, Associate Minister of Transportation (GTA), and Bonnie Crombie, Mayor of Mississauga, to make an announcement on Aug. 19, 2020.
The announcement will take place at 1:00 pm.
This will be Ford’s second time appearing in the city this summer, as he appeared in Mississauga in July to announce the construction of two new long-term care facilities.
The province has not yet revealed what today’s announcement will touch on.
- Premier Doug Ford set to make an announcement in Mississauga
- School announcement coming today as virus rates rise in children: Ford
- Doug Ford says school will not resume on May 4, promises to fight COVID-19 spread in long-term care homes
- ONE on ONE CHAT with the Premier of Ontario Doug Ford - July 23, 2020
- First Ontario-produced masks ready for use, Premier Doug Ford says
- BRAMPTON'S MOST WANTED: Peel Police hunt four men on the run
- Costco scam targeting residents in Mississauga and Brampton
- 32-hour marathon vaccination event coming to Mississauga with special guests
- Brampton gets new COVID vaccination site run by William Osler
- Mississauga houses fly off the market as average sale price passes $1 million