Doug Ford set to make an announcement in Mississauga
Ontario Premier Doug Ford will be making an announcement in Mississauga today.
According to a media advisory issued by the province, Ford will be joined by Caroline Mulroney, Minister of Transportation, Kinga Surma, Associate Minister of Transportation (GTA), and Bonnie Crombie, Mayor of Mississauga, to make an announcement on Aug. 19, 2020.
The announcement will take place at 1:00 pm.
This will be Ford’s second time appearing in the city this summer, as he appeared in Mississauga in July to announce the construction of two new long-term care facilities.
The province has not yet revealed what today’s announcement will touch on.
- Doug Ford says school will not resume on May 4, promises to fight COVID-19 spread in long-term care homes
- Ford expected to announce Ontario’s reopening plan for child-care centres today
- ONE on ONE CHAT with the Premier of Ontario Doug Ford - July 23, 2020
- First Ontario-produced masks ready for use, Premier Doug Ford says
- Premier Doug Ford visiting local hubs in Mississauga today
- Elementary school classes set to be reorganized in Mississauga
- Police responding for female pedestrian struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- City issuing big tickets at private gatherings in Mississauga this weekend
- House of the Week: $4.8 mil mansion with glorious wine cellar
- OPINION: Mississauga anti-maskers event doing more harm than good