How to save on commission while selling your house
Over the years, many jobs have (thankfully) gotten easier. This holds true for real estate as well - for most real estate agents the job has either stayed the same or even gotten easier, yet they continue to rake in the high commission fees that most brokerages charge.
One brokerage thinks that shouldn’t be the case.
New Era Real Estate is a full-service real estate brokerage servicing Ontario. With great reviews on Google and other platforms, sellers will be happy to know that New Era is exactly as advertised: Full service from start to finish for only $5,900 flat. Even better: If your home is sold to an unrepresented buyer, New Era will completely waive the cooperating commission!
“Home prices have skyrocketed, which means so have commissions, and that extra commission comes out of your pocket - but demand drove up the price, not the real estate agent’s service,” said founder John Martino.
“That’s not fair, and it’s why we want to bring the industry focus back to the client and service, as opposed to the commission.”
New Era doesn’t sacrifice quality for affordability, so you can rest assured their full service leaves nothing out.
When you sell with New Era Real Estate, you don’t have to lift a finger. They handle everything from start to finish, including marketing, advertising, photography, showings, negotiation and everything else involved with the process - and best of all, you don’t pay until the job is successfully completed.
New Era also doesn’t lock their clients into long, scary contracts; you’re free to cancel anytime without any fees or penalties. More information is available via their FAQs.
Additionally, New Era’s agents and brokers are all fully licensed, have years of experience, and are paired up with sellers based on the city/area they specialize in, ensuring they can provide you with the best service possible.
“We simply wanted to build a company with the homeowner in mind, providing all of the positive aspects of the industry while removing the negative,” said Martino.
It’s time to stop paying more than you have to for high-quality service. Book your free (no obligation) listing appointment with New Era by visiting newerarealestate.ca/contact, calling 416-508-9929, or emailing info [at] newerarealestate [dot] ca.
New Era Real Estate - We Sell, You Save!
- New Era Real Estate Saves Family Over 70 Thousand in Commission Fees
- New Era Real Estate is the Brokerage Built with the Homeowner in Mind
- Here’s how much you can save when you sell with New Era Real Estate
- New Era Real Estate saving people thousands in commission during these unpredictable times
- Here’s how New Era Real Estate helped a family afford their dream home
- Mississauga man murdered at Wasaga Beach, Brampton man one of two charged
- VIDEO: Aftermath of multi-vehicle crash involving Mississauga Transit bus sends four to hospital
- Oakville driver stabbed in face, Mississauga man now charged
- Mississauga firefighters dealing with blaze at Petro Canada refinery
- UPDATE: Section of 401 in Halton closed after collision