Donate to Food & Toy Drive
Make this season bright for local families and children by donating to the City of Mississauga's Food & Toy Drive.
Unwrapped toys and non-perishable food items left under the Christmas tree in the Great Hall of the Civic Centre will go directly to the Salvation Army's Christmas assistance program.
Food & Toy Drive
In collaboration with the Salvation Army
Monday, December 9 to Thursday, December 19
Donations to be picked up by noon on Thursday, December 19
Great Hall, Civic Centre
300 City Centre Drive, Mississauga
Last year over 2,200 Mississauga families, including more than 3,600 children received food and toys through the Salvation Army's Christmas assistance program.
- Salvation Army launches annual Christmas Kettle Campaign
- Salvation Army urging the public to stop dropping off donations at closed locations
- PICK A SIDE: Will you donate to the Salvation Army?
- Mississauga Recalls of the Week - Food Products and Children's Toys
- Mississauga Recalls of the Week - Food and Christmas Toys
- Arrest made after man allegedly tied used condoms to cars in Mississauga
- Federal wage subsidy to be extended to December, Trudeau says
- Police respond to person in distress in Mississauga
- Mississauga woman celebrating Lotto win
- Some regions moving into Stage 3 as Ontario continues its path to economic recovery