Donate to Food & Toy Drive
Make this season bright for local families and children by donating to the City of Mississauga's Food & Toy Drive.
Unwrapped toys and non-perishable food items left under the Christmas tree in the Great Hall of the Civic Centre will go directly to the Salvation Army's Christmas assistance program.
Food & Toy Drive
In collaboration with the Salvation Army
Monday, December 9 to Thursday, December 19
Donations to be picked up by noon on Thursday, December 19
Great Hall, Civic Centre
300 City Centre Drive, Mississauga
Last year over 2,200 Mississauga families, including more than 3,600 children received food and toys through the Salvation Army's Christmas assistance program.
- The Salvation Army launches its 2020 Christmas Kettle Campaign
- Salvation Army launches annual Christmas Kettle Campaign
- Salvation Army experiencing significant increase in requests for assistance due to pandemic
- The Salvation Army’s Christmas Kettle Campaign is going contactless this year
- Salvation Army urging the public to stop dropping off donations at closed locations
- BRAMPTON'S MOST WANTED: Peel Police hunt four men on the run
- Another 7 flights with 38 rows affected land with COVID-19 at Pearson Airport in Mississauga
- VIDEO: All lanes blocked on Hwy 401 due to multiple vehicles pile up in Mississauga
- Provinces look to mix COVID-19 vaccines in light of changing supply
- Mississauga, Brampton to lift restrictions once Ontario's COVID numbers are "well below" 1,000 daily cases