Donate to Food & Toy Drive
Make this season bright for local families and children by donating to the City of Mississauga's Food & Toy Drive.
Unwrapped toys and non-perishable food items left under the Christmas tree in the Great Hall of the Civic Centre will go directly to the Salvation Army's Christmas assistance program.
Food & Toy Drive
In collaboration with the Salvation Army
Monday, December 9 to Thursday, December 19
Donations to be picked up by noon on Thursday, December 19
Great Hall, Civic Centre
300 City Centre Drive, Mississauga
Last year over 2,200 Mississauga families, including more than 3,600 children received food and toys through the Salvation Army's Christmas assistance program.
- Salvation Army launches annual Christmas Kettle Campaign
- Salvation Army urging the public to stop dropping off donations at closed locations
- PICK A SIDE: Will you donate to the Salvation Army?
- This Thanksgiving, help those in need with Mayor Crombie's 2020 Thanksgiving Food Drive
- Mississauga Recalls of the Week - Food Products and Children's Toys
- Police investigating reports of woman being forced into vehicle in Mississauga
- Police searching for suspects following break and enter in Mississauga
- Doug Ford suggests that restrictions on Mississauga could be eased after the 28-day rollback ends
- Police say body of what appears to be missing teen from Bradford, Ont., found
- Data suggests restaurants, gyms not responsible for spread of COVID-19 in Peel