Domino’s unveils pair of new pizzas
In the wake of the pandemic, many have turned to comfort food to help them get through these stressful times.
But, have you ever struggled when choosing what to eat? If you've ever grappled with the decision to get tacos, burgers, or pizza, Domino's has you covered.
The popular pizza chain has announced two new flavours: chicken taco, and cheeseburger.
“We are excited to add these options to our delicious Feast pizza lineup,” Derek Young, Regional VP of Western Canada and the Northern Territories for Domino’s, said in a news release.
“Now neighbours and friends who are craving a taco or cheeseburger on pizza night will not be disappointed. These two great tasting pizzas are sure to satisfy everyone," he continued.
The Chicken Taco Pizza is made with American cheese, cheddar cheese, taco seasoning, grilled chicken, fresh onions, tomatoes, and green peppers, with mozzarella pizza cheese; while the Cheeseburger Pizza is made with a tasty ketchup/mustard sauce, American cheese, cheddar cheese, beef crumble, fresh onions, and tomatoes with mozzarella pizza cheese.
Best of all, both flavours are available for delivery.
“Domino’s customers can now have the best of both worlds; the mouthwatering flavours of a chicken taco or cheeseburger, on a pizza made to be delivered," Young added.
- Pizza Pizza Introduces Vegan Cheese in Mississauga and Beyond
- Pizza Pizza launches new gourmet options for Mississauga restaurants
- Here’s How You Can Get Cheap Pizza in Mississauga This Week
- Here's How You Can Get A Pizza For Only $4.20 In Mississauga
- Pizza Pizza Introduces New Meat Alternatives to its Menu
- An employee at a Shoppers Drug Mart location in Mississauga has tested positive for COVID-19
- Mississauga salesman enjoying big lotto win
- Police looking for 13 year old last seen in Mississauga
- The Keg is opening a brand new restaurant in Mississauga
- BREAKING: Province recommends against trick-or-treating in Mississauga