Does Mississauga Need More Presto Reload Machines?
There's no denying how useful a Presto card can be for regular transit users, as it essentially gets rid of the hassle of paying every time you board the bus.
However, the hassle of reloading your card may still be present for Mississauga riders, considering the apparent lack of Presto reload machines.
These distinct, green-coloured machines are meant to be an easy, self-serving method for moving funds from your debit or credit card over to your Presto.
But they seem to be much easier to find in other cities, such as Toronto.
Of course, there are still a few other options for loading your card, such as speaking to a customer service representative that will manually load the card for you, or doing it online using Presto's website.
These options aren't always be as convenient, however - you may find yourself waiting in a long line with other Presto users, and the online method usually takes up to 24 hours before your funds are transferred to the card, in contrast to the instant transfer from reload machines.
Your best bet may be to use Presto's auto reload feature to ensure you have enough money on your card at all times.
Click here to see a list of reload machine locations for three Presto-compatible transit providers (TTC, GO and UP Express).
What do you Presto users think - would you be open to the idea of more reload machines in Mississauga?
- VIDEO: Canada Post truck rollover leads to major delays on 401 in Mississauga
- VIDEO: Aftermath of double fatal collision in Mississauga
- $100,000 prize for Brampton winner of Big Brother Canada
- Frost advisory in effect for Mississauga, Brampton, Hamilton and Milton
- Brief foot pursuit leads to arrest of Mississauga man after a pair of pharmacy robberies